Chapter 29: Tease

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Hyuckhei [Yukhie (Lucas) x Haechan] are so cuteee

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Taehyung was so happy to see Irene, Haechan and Jonghyun after almost a week. He missed his staff and shop and everyone were so happy to see Taehyung as well.

Taehyung told Haechan and Irene to take a break and sit with them for a while. Haechan kept asking Jeongguk so many questions and Jeongguk answered the best he could and Jeongguk swore Haechan was way ahead of him.

Jonghyun takes their order and they slip into casual conversation again until the bell chimes.

"Lucas?" Jeongguk says, looking at the male.

"Oh God, please make him leave." Haechan mumbles and Taehyung snickers, telling Jeongguk to call him. Jeongguk calls Lucas towards their table and Haechan wanted to disappear.

"Hey hyung." Lucas greets with his sweet smile and Haechan has his face hidden in the menu pallet.

"You feeling good Taehyung hyung?" Lucas asks as Jeongguk moves a little to let him sit.

"I'm all good Lucas, let Jonghyun hyung know what you want." Taehyung smiles. Lucas looks at Haechan, face hidden and snickers.

"Is Haechan not working today?" Lucas says and Taehyung smiles.

"No." Irene replies, playing along.

"Oh no, I really wanted to see him." Lucas pouts and Haechan wanted to smack him.

"Oh why is that?" Jeongguk asks.

"Oh hyungie, I think I'm in love." Lucas makes a dreamy face and leans on the table. Haechan's cheeks heat up but he ignores it and in a moment, hits Lucas with the menu palette.

"What did you just say?" Haechan gets up and Lucas stares at him with the same dreamy expression.

"Oh, now I'm even dreaming about him, how nice." Lucas mumbles and Taehyung giggles, watching the young love play in front of his eyes.