Chapter 5~ Got dynamite

I'm so so so so sorry for the wait on this chapter I was gone longer than I expected, but here I am!

This one should be a'ight, if it's not. I'm sorry.

Oh! I started writing a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction too, it was gonna be a one shot but then I liked the storyline I had in my brain so I actually planned it and have started writing it, so I shall post that within the week.

Here's a new chapter, I'll probably update this weekend as I have quite a few doctors things I have to go to, which sucks poop.

It's kinda hard to update this story when I haven't been on the internet for ages and I go on tumblr and there's so many new pictures of Demi and Hayley and Taylor's new tattoo's, just AHHH LKJDGSLKDJFDLSJFLSDFKLAKSJDLA

And then there's my phone who's having a hissy fit and not letting me copy the things from my douments for this story!

But this weekend I shall try!

Vote, Comment, all the shiznit.

------------------------------------------------------------

As me and Maddie skipped down the last few stairs and out the door laughing our heads off, all due to the fact of my heels causing me to fall flat on my ass on the second floor, Maddie eventually helped me up, once she had stopped laughing.

We walked into the lobby to find Hayley sitting on a single seater and Wednesday sprawled out on the three seater.

“About time!” Wednesday yelled, dramatically throwing her arms up.

“I thought you were just getting a key card?” she added looking suspiciously at Maddie who was now shuffling her feet.

“Well, the stairs took longer than expected… There were some… Difficulties on the second floor” I said, trying to hold in my laughter, which to no avail as Maddie burst out laughing, causing me to do the same.

I managed to stop laughing and looked over to see Hayley smiling at me, I half-heartedly smiled back, the text message still echoeing in my brain.

“Okay…. You guys coming?” Wednesday said while leaving the hotel.

Walking out I see Wayne approaching the hotel, I wave at him and mention that I’m going out with these girls and that I have my phone on me, but we wouldn’t be that long.

He just smiled at me and told me to take in the New Zealand beauty.

We continued walking along the front of the hotel until we crossed the road, the city was busy, so we just walked in a close group, Wesnesday and Maddie in the front, followed by me and Hayley.

We were nearing a bar up ahead and there

were quite a few people outside, all of them looked out of it, drunk out of their minds and it was only lunchtime.

Hmph, New Zealanders.

“Keep your heads down, drunkens ahead” Wednesday whispered.

Me and Hayley nodded, doing as she said but it didn’t work, I was swung around by a guy who looked in his mid-twenties and reaked of alcohol, I pulled my arm away from him.

“I know yoooou” he said pointing his fingers in my face, by now Maddie and Wednesday were on my side, slightly in front of me.

“You… You’re that chicky who does the singing!” he said slurring his words

I just stood there shaking my head, and backing away.

“Hey, don’t go! Just gives me a kiss” he said leaning in, grabbing my arm again.