Funishment

●°○•●°○•●°○○••○°•○°••°•○○•°○●••○•○•○•●
Taehyung pov:

I awoke form my nap alone, the only thing with me were my stuffed animals and a few fuzzy blankets. No Seokjinnie or Yoongi hyung to be found. That is until I felt unknown arms snake themselves around m torso and heave me into the air like I weighed nothing. "hey baby boy, sleep well?"

"Hi Jiminie" I turn to give him a kiss on his naturally blushed cheek, "I slept good. Did Yoongi leave? Where is everyone?"

"Yoongi left about an hour ago and as for everyone else, they are getting ready to go out to that new French restaurant that opened a few blocks away. So, that being said, lets get ready to go."

"Ok!" I dash off to our closet room and contemplate on what I should wear.

Jiminie made an appearance in the closet after I settled on a pair of crème colored socks... now for the rest of the outfit. "Babe, why don't you wear that fashionable black turtleneck sweater and your favorite black slacks?"

"Oh that sounds cute! But maybe I should go with my smoke-gray slacks to contrast the black. Oh and I can wear my tan overcoat as well!"

"Do you know how cute you are when you get all passionate about things?"

"Yes, I'm adorable." We erupt into a fit of giggles.

"Guys, you almost ready? Jin is threating to take away his kisses if you aren't ready in 15 minutes." Jungguk shouts from the mud room, most likely. "No! Not his kisses!" I scream as I make my way to our mud room, which is just an extension of the living room that holds all our shoes and a few winter-time wear.

"I'll be there in a sec!" Jiminie yells as the sound of hangers being swiftly moved. The sound of shoes clattering on the hardwood echo throughout the hallway. Jiminie suddenly emerges into the hallway looking like a flipping sex on legs..i mean all my boyfriends are but damn he looked so fine.

He slips his cocoa colored dress shoes on and winks at the rest of us; all of us just staring at his sexy self. "What? I look good right?"

"More than good baby"

"fucking hot"

"Jungkook! Watch your language. Also, baby you look incredible."

"So precious!"

"thanks guys" Jiminie says, well whispers with the faintest tinge of blush. "Lets go, I'm starving!"

●○•°○•°○•○●○○●•●•●°●•●°○•○●•●•●•○•●•
Jimin pov:

"I'll have the chicken basquaise with some white wine."

"Oooh, I'll have the same, but I would like red wine."

"Oh i'll try the seafood soup with ginger and yuzu kosho. Just water to drink." (do not put 'vodka with a side of vodka') I softly say to the waiter.

"I would like the pike quenelles with sauce nantua. Water as well."

"May I try the provencal stuffed squid, hyung?"

"Yes sweetie. He would like the squid stuff thing."

"And I would like to try the kir royale drink please."

I feel a hand ghost its way onto my thigh; it's Taetae's. I notice his other thigh has found purchase on Jinnie's inner thigh. The large hand rubs small circles onto my clothed thigh, in soft but thought-out precision. The hand upon Seokjin's is tracing tiny, yet intricate patterns.