Dance for Me pt.2

//vminkook, next chapter will have 2seok//
●○•○°○•●•●°●°●•●°●°●°●°●°●°●•●•○○°○°
Jimin pov:

"now you two are going to sit in your corners while I clean up your mess. Behave or there won't be any playtime for a week." I leave the two trouble makers in their own corners of the living room while I go to clean up their bodily fluids off the floor.

I sigh as I mop up the fluids off the hardwood flooring, sadden about feeling a bit left out. "Oppa?"

I turn to see Taehyung has left his timeout corner, oh he is going to get a punishment for that. "Tae, go back to your corner. You get 10 extra minutes for leaving it." His bottom lip wobbles, "but" I shake my head dismissively, "no go back" He starts to waddle back to his corner, knees bent together. Oh.

"Need to pee baby?" He shakes his head vigorously, "oppa I need to pee really bad!" I abandon my cleaning, picking up my Taetae and rushing him to the bathroom. I push his undies down and set him on the potty, thank heaven we made it in time.

"Better now babe?"

"Yes minnie, better. Do I still have 10 extra minutes?" I smile and ruffle up his hair, "no berry, I'll let it slide cuz you had to tell me you need to pee. When your done, I expect you to be back in your corner. Okie?" With a boxy smile I receive a happy 'yes'.

I make my way back to our living room, only to find Kookie cleaning up Taejin's mess while Seokie makes some dinner. "Gguk, you dont need to do that, I can finish cleaning."

°•●○°•○●•°●°○•●°○•●°○•°○●°●•○°●•○°●°○
Jungkook pov:
I wave a dismissive hand towards Minnie, "I got this. Besides, you'll need your strenght for tonight." I send a flying wink to my now flustered boyfriend. I'm not sure about Seok, but I would like to have the dominant title revoked for the night, its been a while since I submitted to one of my boys.

"Guys I may have burnt the noodles."

Time Skip nudged to you by Taehyung's nose

"Hey, me and Jinnie are gonna chill at the dance studio for a bit while you three have some time to yourselves~"

Jinnie comes out of our playroom with a bag, before rushing to Hoseok's side. "Oh 'chill'. Clean the mirrors when your done this time." A blushing Hoseok shields his face into Jinnie's shoulders.

"Have fun." A sheepish Seokjinnie breathes out. "You too~"

●°•●○°°○°○•●•●°○°●•○•○•○°●○•○●°•○○••°
"Minnie~" I purr out as I pet the mattress space next to me and Taehyung, "come here and play with us"

I let Taehyung dress my up in one of our many special playtime outfits, this one being a kinky bunny costume. I stick my butt out to exaggerate my curves and the small, fluffy bunny tail that is attached to the latex shorts. The black suspenders do a horrible job at covering up my nipples, but the white puffballs on them kinda help with that. Taehyung is messing around with the bunny ears upon my head. His body resting on mine as we wait for Jimin.

"Coming!" Footsteps amble down ths hallway, nearing our door. The door opens and there stands a very flustered Jimin in an oversized tee and basketball shorts. "Gguk.."

"Like what you see oppa~" The way his eyes rake up and down my body and his prominent boner only fule the hunger I have for him. "Yes baby~ Now be a good boy for your oppas," his hand comes up to my face and caresses it, "and get on your hands and knees~"

As told, I bring myself onto my knees and hands; shaking my ass near Jimin's crotch. A loud smack is delivered to my booty, now heated from the powerful impact. Taehyung moves himself in front of me, giving me an all too sweet smile for wearing nothing but boxers and a collar.

He drags his boxers down, letting his member spring free and slap itslef onto my face. Smearing a small amount of precum to my cheek. "Be a good bunny for us~"

°••°●•●○○•○•○•○°●°●°○°○°○•●•●•○•°○•●•°
Jimin pov:
I move Jungkook's latex bottoms down his honey-kissed thighs, "Oh, a purple plug. How cute bunny~" I twist it inside him, loving how he rufs forward and whines. Taehyung hands me the bottle of lube. Raspberry. Ggukie's favorite.

"O-OH-hhh yes. G-ood boy, yeah just like that." Jungkook has Taehyung's cock in his mouth, sucking like an obedient bunny. Once my dick is lubed up, I enter my boyfriend. Oh the cute little whines and whimpers the are muffled by Taehyung's cock is beautiful.

I thrust into his tight heat, enjoying the dominance I have over him. He grinds his hips back against mine, using his dancer's grace to get a pleasurable rhythm started. I let him work himself on my member while Taehyung glides his length down his throat.

The contortion of Taehyung's face indicates that his release is sneaking up on him as he tries to ignore it. "Go on hon, dont fight it." He lets out a hushed moan. "Come on, dont you want to treat our bunny? He's been so good~" Letting out a strangled moan, he finally reaches his high. Jungkook greedily slurps up what was given to him.

Jungkook works his hips faster, trying to help the bith of us reach our own highs. I grab his shoulders and have him rest his back on my chest as we move our hips in sync. Taehyung take the liberty of tugging on Ggukie's erection in an attempt to bring him closer to the edge.

The whines and grunts, along with the very sultry dirty talk, is bringing my orgasm too close too soon. However, the cries and moans coming from Junggukie relieve my worries of finishing too soon. "J-jimin!"

"Me too baby, me too" His body stills as he releases on Taehyung's hand while I grind into him a few more times before I finish in him.

Heavy panting echoes throughout our room. Bodies sweaty and tired. I leave to get some towles and wash cloths for clean up. When I return, Taehyung and Jungguk are snuggled together. I take the towels and washcloth and clean the three of us up before throwing them in the hamper and snuggling up to my two boyfriends.
°•○○°●•○•○○••○°○°•●••○○•○°○••●°○•●○•●

Yayyyy! I finally updated! So sorry lovelies for taking so long with it. The next chapter should be up in a few days