🎶The Namgi Night🎶

/this is the longest chapter i have ever written. Its over 8,000 words so its kinda long but its cute uwu/
●○•°•●○°○•••°°°•○•°••°°○○°•••○°°○●○○●•○

Yoongi the sweg lord pov:

"Nammy are you in here?" I looked in my boyfriends studio, to no avail. He wasn't here. "Did you forget what day it is?" I mutter with a promident pout, "h-he couldn't've. He must be out getting a late lunch or something" I huffed and went to my studio.

Odd, I could've sworn I shut and locked my door before I went on the search for my beloved boyfriend. Slowly opening my door, more so than it was, to find the teeniest of boxes with a haphazardly tied, obnoxious black bow. Namjoon, what did you do? Did you hurt yourself wrapping this? What is in the box? And was anything destroyed in the whole process? So many questions.

I step towards the pint-sized present. Maybe its a bracelet, or possible a watch or a ring. I do enjoy wearing rings and have a few from previous celebrations graciously given to me by my dearest.

Ah, Nammjoonie, the better side of me, my darling and clumsy, intelligent and wonderful lover. I don't know how Hoseok and Jimin do it, sharing someone you love so vastly with other people, yes they all love one another but still, sharing isn't something I could do with Nammy. He is mine, just mine, and I'm his.

Speaking of my partner, where the hell is he? Did he forget its our anniversary? Its been 5 years to the day, and he has never forgotten a birthday, anniversary, valentines day, or any other holiday we get the chance to spoil one another with more love and affection then we already do. Just ask Seokjin and Jungguk, they may have barged into Namjoon's studio were I may have been bent over his mahogany desk, in my black lace underwear pulled to the side with a kitten tail plug up my ass, whining as my soulmate lightly nibbled on my balls.

Not My Best Moment.

Or the other time, this was prior to me installing a lock on my door, when Taehyung, Hoseok, and Seokjin wandered into the studio to ask if I wanted to get take out with them and go over to their place with Joon for a big movie night, to find Namjoon whimpering as I simultaneously ate his cute lil ass out as I toyed with his leaking tip. That was just plain awkward. But it really didn't keep me from pulling my larger boyfriend into my lap so he could ride me. Uh his face when he bounces on my cock, its fucking beautiful to see him, the one usually perceived as the top, whining as he fucks his needy self on my member.

DONT TELL ANYONE I SAID THIS, but I kinda sorta enjoy being the bottom, like I love the feeling of joon whimpering underneath me as I am pulled into his tight walls, but the feeling of having him shove his massive cock deep and far into me, making me a sobbing, drooling, whining mess as he fucks me way past my orgasms is fucking heaven. Uh and the way he preps me has me coming every single time, just from his fingers. Don't get me started on when he blows me or when he shoves his tounge into my heat*yoongigasm*

But where the fuck is he? And whats in the box? Imma just open it, cant be anything too obnoxious. I undo the messy bow and remove it from the box, lift open the tabs and am puzzled by the contents of the box. A piece of paper, a cute little necklace that is an amazing copy of the necklace Namjoonie gave me the night we lost our virginity, a small heart with our initials engraved on it. Sadly that original necklace was broken beyond repair due to a rather ruff love making session by the god of destruction. I totally didnt cry that it was broken, didnt do that at all, pff.

Beaming, I take the necklace and place it around my neck. It looks exactly like the original, im almost convinced it is.

Twirling the heart pebdent around in the pads of my thumb and forefinger with one hand, i take the note in the other and being reading.