movie night

°•○●•●°○•●°○°●°○°●•○°○°○○°•°●○°•●○°○°
Jungguk pov:
"I swear if you touch a single kernel of popped corn before everyone gets in the theater room I will personally make sure you have blue balls until Namjoon can properly cut onions!"

I yell at Taetae, whom has one of his hands reaching for a large serving of the popcorn. I quickly rush to snatch the green bowl of the buttery goodness away from him.

"I was just going to have a little!"

I laugh and roll my eyes, "Tae, your little is half the bowl."

He crosses his arms and huffs, "Whatever you say mister 'I eat the whole box of candy before the previews'."

I roll my eyes and scoff; he must have me confused with Seokjin. I only eat most of the candy before the previews. And I may steal some popcorn.

"Hey the two of you better not be fighting," Hoseok-hyung makes his presence know while giving Jimin a piggback ride into the theater room, "where's Jinnie?"

We all glance around the room for our Seokjinnie who seems to have vanished. "Perhaps he went looking for his glasses so he doesn't have to wear his contacts," Jimin interjects while looking around the room before his gaze lands at the dark burgundy doors, almost expecting the missing boy to suddenly appear like magic.

"Jungguk, do you were he is?" Jimin says with a predominate pout upon his chubby cheeks while he hops down from his designated human transporter. "No Jimin, I was hoping Hoseok-hyung would know."

Hoseok-hyung simply shakes his head. "I thought he was with Taehyung, but he'll show up soon enough. He was the one who picked out the movie so I doubt he'll miss it."

"Or we could start the movie.." I reply as I slide the disc into our movie player. Taehyung giggles beside me, shoveling a handful of popcorn into his awaiting mouth. Hoseok-hyung just sighs but doesn't stop us; Jimin on the other hand, does.

"We should wait for him."

"But the rest of us are here and the popcorn is still nice and warm~"

"Jungguk, we are going to wait for SeokJin. How would you like it if we had watched Iron Man without you?" Jimin vocalized with a cocky grin, knowing full-well how I would react. The man knows me too well.

"..fine we can wait for him."

"Was that so hard?" Jimin mumbels into the back of my neck as he hugs me from behind.

"Yes, extremely," I laugh out, "where is he anyways?"

"Did you start the movie without me?!" In comes Seokjin, running with an obscene amount of snacks and a good half of his stuffed animal collection. With every movement he makes, animals and snacks fall from his grasp.

"Jinnie, did you really need to bring all your stuffed animals?"

"Hoseokie, its not all of them! Just half of them. The others are napping."

"Forgive me peaches, but Jinnie we don't have enough room on the seat for you and the stuffed animals. Can we put the on the floor?"

With a small pout, Jin places each animal onto the carpeted floor of the theater room in a line facing the screen; smallest ones in front and bigger ones in back. Then he makes his way to his designated seat: the one with a pillow and blanket thrown upon it. Every movie night we have, he must have a pillow and a blanket on his chair. Regardless if he uses them or not, (most times we are used as pillows and cushion instead) he still has to have them. Squished between Jungkook and Jimin, he curls up in his blanket. Taehyung, after sitting directly on top of me, curls up in his own blanket too.

"Is everyone ready to start the movie?"

A loud chorus of yes's fills the theater room, I press play and then silence. But only for a moment. The speakers erupt with sound as the film begins.

°•○●○•●°○°○°○○○○°•••••○○○•○○°○•○••••○

"Jungkook shut the hell up. If you wake him up I will personally see to it that all the banana milk is removed from this household."

With wide, startled eyes, Jungkook finally lowers his volume as well as caresses Jimin's hair. Poor love fell asleep halfway through the movie and we didn't have the heart to wake him. Praise Jesus Taehyung and Seokjin are putting the stuffed animals away quietly.

"Can you take Jimin to his room while I go check on the other two?"

I am not met with a verbal response, however; a short nod and my boyfriend picking up the mochi-soft boy who remains slumbering. Once he is out of the theater room, I begin cleaning it up. Spilled popcorn is thrown about, empty cups of various beverages lay still in their holders. Half eaten gummy bears and several types of candies rest on the floor and chairs.
°•°●°●•●•°○°○°●°●°○•○○°●°○°●•●•○○•○°•

After the long process of cleaning, I make my way towards the sound of two grown men playing with stuffed animals.

"But Truffles doesn't want to play dress up with Sire Snoofles."

"But he is his husband. Cant he play for a teeny bit before him and Suki make a cake for Puppy J?"

A huff of sluggish compliance from Taehyung is hard to mistake.

"Fine, but then he has to give extra cuddles to Minsung!"

"He will! I promise Taetae!"

They must be down to a younger child's age. Seven or eight I assume. I watch them play peacefully (for the most part) for a few more moments before I am snatched away from the adorable scene in front of me by a shirtless Jungkook.

I Ain't Complaining.

He steals me away for some 'special' thanks for cleaning up the rather large mess generated by a small group of people.

Oh I simply love the taste of his berry gloss he shade his lips with. A sweet aroma of soft soap and berries flood my olfactory sensors. How invigorating. We stumble our way to the kitchen, though I doubt we will do anything productive.

●○○°○°●•●•○••○°○°○°●•●•●°●°○•●○•○○°●