Chapter 1 - Detection

(Notice: Some pictures will be blurry because I can't find any better ones without bumping into spoilers. :,>)

"I detect a Tai Chi symbol!"The little white tiger spirit tensed up, his tail high in the air

The little white tiger spirit tensed up, his tail high in the air.
"Where is it coming from, Hak?"
A brown-haired girl with pink, long clothing known as Sena ran into the main room.
"It's coming from... near that school!" Hak responded.
Sena looked out the window, squinting. Indeed, their airship, although far from sight, was flying over a high school.
Four other kids ran into the room.
"I don't think the kids will mind us paying them a visit!" a tiny boy with short blonde hair and round glasses exclaimed with a giggle.
"Yeah, Tori, they definitely won't mind suspicious-looking kids searching their campus," a boy with spiky red hair known as Rai sighed.
"Maybe I can help you with that," an elderly woman sitting close by said simply.
"What are you going to do, Komorka?" from the corner of the room, a serious-looking, blue-haired teenager named Finn asked.
"I'll enroll you."
A green-haired chubby boy named Donha had spit out the water he had been drinking along with his big pile of snacks.
"WHAT?!" everyone (but Finn, who simply looked) yelled as the old lady sipped her tea calmly.

Far below the Tiger Airship, a group of friends walked and talked together.
"I probably flunked that quiz..." a pink-haired girl wailed as she dragged herself forward in defeat.
"Strange, Emily. I thought it was pretty easy," a girl with blue straight hair said thoughtfully.
"Of course it was a breeze for you, Chloe!" joked a red-haired girl.
The group laughed at the inside joke.
"At least I don't have to do it!" a little lamb pixie popped out of Emily's school bag.
"Candy, stay hidden!" Emily squealed, pushing Candy's fuzzy head back down her bag.
Just then, something — at first, they thought it was a big cloud — blocked the sun's rays, creating a shadow above the group of girls.
"Is it just me, or is there a giant dragon in the sky?" A girl with a green ponytail named April interrupted and pointed upward.
Everyone looked up.
A girl with blonde hair named Lily shrieked in terror.
Half hidden in the clouds was a gigantic blue dragon, although it looked a little mechanical, like an airship.
Just then, a strange-looking symbol appeared in front of the dragon, which then disappeared in a puff of smoke.
The girls' eyes still stayed on the spot where the dragon used to be.
"Did anyone else see that?" Emily asked quietly in a high voice.
"Yeah. What was that?" the red-haired girl wondered.
"Were we just seeing things?" Lily asked.
Just then, the tardy bell rang.
"Oh no! We're late!!!" Emily squeaked as she dashed to her next class.
"Emily, wait up!" said the redhead.
Her friends ran after her.