Chapter 4 - Despair

The skies turned gloomy blue, and everyone around the Glitter Force fell to their knees, overcome with despair.
Emily quickly turned to her new friends, who also went under the spell, and her heart sank.
"Rai! Sena! Everyone!" she looked at each of them, who had their heads bowed down in misery.
"I'm a horrible leader. My family's probably very disappointed in me..." Sena wept.
"I'll never make people smile. I'm just an annoying kid," Tori murmured.
"This war's never going to end," Donha sighed.
"All of that training... wasn't enough," Finn whispered.
"What's the point? Everything I had... is gone..." Rai mumbled.
Ulric chuckled as negative energy flowed into the destroyed book.
"Give me all of that negative energy! Help me turn the Wheel of Doom to revive my master Nogo, Emperor of Evil!"
The dropped locating device Sena owned still projected Hak, who was desperately trying to wake the Chasers up. Candy jumped out of Emily's schoolbag and hopped over to the little tiger.
"Don't worry, cat! The Glitter Force will bring them back!" Candy reassured Hak.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, but I sure hope they will," Hak responded, then added, "And I told you, I'm NOT a CAT!"
Emily tore her eyes away from the two creatures and remembered what she had to do.
"C'mon, girls! Let's bring everyone's happy ending back!" she called.
The other girls nodded and took their Glitter Pacts out.
"All together! Glitter Force Makeover!"

*skips transformation because YouTube removed it :,)*

"Shining bright, here comes the Glitter Force!"
The girls, now in their superhero forms, did their signature poses.
"Same old, same old," Ulric sighed as he took out a blue clown nose.
He looked around for an object to use to fight the Glitter Force. His eyes fell on a strange-looking card on the ground. He picked it up, examined it, and smirked.
"This will do perfectly. Buffoon! Come on down!"
He held the blue nose up as darkness surrounded it.
What appeared in front of Ulric was a gigantic monster in the form of a card with an over-exaggerated grin, arms and legs sticking out of the sides, and a blue nose. A detailed picture of a sun was printed on the front of the card, as well as a strange symbol.
"BUFFOON!" it boomed.
"What has it transformed into?" Glitter Peace whimpered.
"The Yoon card!" Glitter Breeze immediately responded.
"Moon card? That looks more like a sun!" Kelsey exclaimed.
"Not Moon, Yoon! It's the Tai Chi card that summons a blast of blinding light!" Breeze corrected.
"How do you know all of this?" Spring asked.
"There's no time to explain!" Breeze said urgently.
"BUFFOON, TAI CHI YOON!" The Buffoon opened its enormous mouth and aimed a burst of purple light at the Glitter Force.
They quickly jumped out of harm's way.
"Let's use our Tiara Mode against the Buffoon!" Lucky shouted.
The girls inserted their Tiara Charms onto their Glitter Pacts.

(If you decide to watch, watch until 0:21 lol)
"Glitter Force! Tiara Mode Torrent!"
"BU-YOON!!!" The Buffoon protested as he shot an enormous bullet of dark light at the wave of rainbow light from the Glitter Force.
Unfortunately, the Buffoon's attack overcame their's.
"What?!" Lucky gasped in disbelief.
"The card is converging!" Hak screeched.
"The card is what?!" Candy yelled.
"Converging! In this area, more light is being produced with every attack!"
"So the 'converging' is making the Buffoon more powerful?" Breeze guessed.
"Exactly!" Hak confirmed. "How do you know all about Tai Chi?"
"I'll explain later!" Breeze yelled.
"DID YA BRING YOUR SUNGLASSES?" the Buffoon asked rhetorically as a blinding light engulfed the Glitter Force.
"What's that?!" Lucky shielded her eyes.
The Buffoon swiped at the Glitter Force while they were distracted and sent them flying into a wall.
When the girls tried to attack, it just summoned more light to blind them and attacked them.
This kept going on until the Buffoon decided to do the big finish. He charged up a big ball of dark light, then released it onto the Glitter Force at their weakest.
Unfortunately, everyone around them was too miserable to notice.

The picture doesn't belong to me, but I did edit it a little to show that Rai's under the despair spell. :> Also, I poorly made up the Yoon card, because Yoon may or may not stand for Bright. Trust me, I've tried SO hard to find its meaning but I couldn't find it. ;-; So, my apologies if I used the wrong symbol. :,)