Chapter 12 - Malice

The Buffoon was unharmed by Finn and Breeze's attack. In fact, it didn't look hurt by any of the others' blows at all. Instead, it looked enraged and horrifying; although it still had the same grin on its face, its eyes were crimson red and a strange purple symbol was on its forehead.

 Instead, it looked enraged and horrifying; although it still had the same grin on its face, its eyes were crimson red and a strange purple symbol was on its forehead

"HEE HEE HEE..." it cackled menacingly.
"Woah, what's up with him?" Sunny asked uncomfortably.
"It's possessed!!!" Hak cried.
"There's a ghost in it?!" Lucky shrieked.
"It's possessed by the Jung card!"
"That's right!" Ave snickered. "Now, it is much more stronger and malicious!"
"It is? Good work, my friend!" Rascal clapped.
"Don't mention it, my friend!" Ave pretended to be flattered.
They both howled with identical laughter.
"These two are gonna be the end of me," Garnia muttered.
"This has happened before. All we have to do is attack the one who used the malice card on the Buffoon," Donha stated.
"You're right! Tai Chi Gum! Sword!" Rai summoned his sword of light again and leapt at Ave.
"Rai!" Sena snapped. Sometimes, he just jumps into things too fast...
Ave looked at Rai in shock, then, quickly thinking, whipped a card out of his deck.
"Tai Chi Pyung! Whip!" Ave smirked.

Several thick strings of green emerged from the sour-looking symbol

Several thick strings of green emerged from the sour-looking symbol. Ave cackled as he aimed them at Rai, who was in midair, ready to swing. Rai got tangled up in them and, screaming, landed onto the ground with a thud.
"Rai, you should know better than to leap into action right away!" Sena lectured.
"Well, I can't just stand there!" Rai grunted, trying to escape the whips' tight grip.
The Buffoon thundered toward them, ready to smash Rai into pieces. It jumped up and swung down its face onto him. Rai yelped and braced himself.
To his surprise, Sunny had leapt in front and pushed the Buffoon's face upwards, struggling under its weight.
The Buffoon only guffawed at this and pushed harder, managing to crush Sunny easily. Rai had rolled himself out of the way just in time, but looked at the beast in panic.
"Kelsey!"
The Buffoon prepared to swing at Sunny once again, but she jumped out of the way despite her injuries.
"Are you alright?" Rai gulped.
"Yeah, just fine," Sunny managed to say.
"RAI!" Sena thundered, running up to the two. "You just got a teammate hurt because of your bad decisions!"
"Sena, watch-" Rai began, but got interrupted.
"Who knows how long she'll last if you keep this up!" Sena fumed.
"WATCH OUT!" Rai blurted out.
The Buffoon towered over them, snickering as it readied itself to bash the three down.
"Tai Chi Bing! Ice Blizzard!"
The Buffoon literally froze in its tracks. In fact, it completely froze over, covered in a thick layer of ice.
"Arguing won't solve anything," Finn had a hand on his hip and was looking at the two. Breeze went to help untie Rai and check on Sunny's wounds.
"... You're right," Sena sighed, blushing and clearly embarrassed. "It's better to attack Ave from a distance, as Rai clearly demonstrated. Perhaps our new Yoon card can help," Sena planned as she took out the golden light card and examined it.
"May I activate it?" Lucky asked eagerly.
"Of course," Sena held out the card, while Lucky prepared her activator, which made a high-pitched buzzing noise.
"Glitter Force!" Lucky shouted.
"Tai Chi Yoon!" Sena yelled.
"Light Storm!" they both called out together.

A glittery pink symbol was scribbled above, summoning a beam of gold straight at Ave

A glittery pink symbol was scribbled above, summoning a beam of gold straight at Ave. He attempted to dodge, but the blast was too quick and gigantic for him to escape. He was sent flying off of his floating platform, shrieking.
Before he landed, however, a big trampoline — that looked suspiciously like a card — unfolded itself from nowhere and caught Ave.
"Are you okay, my friend?" Rascal asked sympathetically.
"Enough with that! Your Buffoon thingy isn't under the influence of the Jung card anymore!" Ave snapped.
"Oh no. Don't tell me my hammer's getting wrecked," Garnia glared at Rascal and Ave.
"It won't get wrecked. Hopefully," Rascal frowned at the Buffoon, that had broke its upper body out of the ice and was struggling to break its feet out of it. The symbol had vanished from its head, and its eyes were back to normal.
"Don't just stand there, fool! Go get them!" Ave demanded to the Buffoon, pointing at the Glitter Force and the Chasers angrily.
In a hurry, it tried to wriggle out of the ice, grinning menacingly at the kids.
"I think it's about time we tried one big group attack," Spring looked up at the desperate Buffoon.
"Not a bad idea," Donha agreed.
"I know what we should try!" Lucky busied herself discussing the plan to everybody.
Meanwhile, the Buffoon had broke out of its trap, and advanced toward the huddled group.
"All together!" Lucky commanded.
The Glitter Force and the Chasers placed a hand on top of another in the center of the group. Each of the Glitter girls wore a tiara again, while each of the Tai Chi Chasers were surrounded in a magenta aura. Sena slid a card with her free hand through Lucky's activator.
"Tai Chi Yoon! Shining bright!" everyone chanted and threw their hands up, all of which were engulfed in golden light.
"Tigeroid Mode Torrent!" they shouted together.
The soft yellow light created a powerful and blinding gust of rainbow surrounded with gold, which shot upwards. The Buffoon was right above the group of kids, preparing to slam them like nails, so it got devoured by their attack. The rainbow laser seemed to penetrate it as it wailed in defeat.
"BUFFOON...!"