Chapter 3 - Danger

After class, the chasers walked out of the room and decided to begin their search for the lost Tai Chi card.
"There's no time to lose! Let's get searching!" Sena said determinedly.
"Wait a sec!" Kelsey's voice called from behind them.
The girls they met earlier ran up to them.
"Don't ya want a tour or something?" Emily asked. "So that you will know your way around and stuff?"
"Sorry, we don't have time for-" Sena started to say impatiently, but Tori interrupted her.
"Of course! We'd love a tour!" he beamed.
"But Tori-"
"They can help us find the Tai Chi card, Sena! They're going to show us around the school!" Tori whispered.
"Oh," Sena mouthed. "Okay then, lead the way!"

Kelsey led the tour for most of the time. Throughout the tour, the Chasers pretended to be interested in the scenery while they tried to find anything out of the ordinary.
"And this is the room where Chloe practices her archery! Right, Chloe?" Kelsey looked around for Chloe, but she was nowhere in sight.
"Hey, where did Finn go?" Donha wondered.
"Did he get lost? I hope not," Lily worried.
"It's not like him to get lost," Sena thought.
"And it's not like Chloe to get lost, either. Maybe she went to find Finn," April reassured Lily.
"Let's look around for them!" Emily spun around, looking for any blue-haired people.

"You're a Tigeroid, is that right?"
Chloe and Finn were calmly talking on a bench away from their friends.
"I saw your activator and cards," Chloe explained. "I read plenty about the Tai Chi One Thousand. Although, I don't remember the name of the book I read it from."
"There is something different about you," Finn said, although not in a threatening way.
"To tell the truth..." Chloe paused.
"Chloe!" Emily ran up to them.
"Finn!" Sena followed close behind.
Chloe and Finn stood up.
"Why did you two get left behind?" Rai asked when everyone caught up.
"Oh, you see..." Chloe began, until a familiar laugh rang out from above them.
Everyone quickly looked up to see a blue humanoid wolf.

"So you made some new friends?!" The wolf howled. "To be honest, I'd be amused to see those boys in dresses, but I can't allow you to recruit more people into the Glitter Force!"
"Ulric!" Emily squeaked.
"Wait, the Glitter what?" Rai murmured. "And I'd like to see YOU in a silly dress!" Rai yelled back at Ulric.
"I'd like to hop into a dress to make you go embarrassingly hysterical!" Tori pointed at Ulric and laughed.
Ulric growled in anger.
"Does anyone realize a gigantic wolf just appeared in the middle of nowhere?" Donha asked.
"Danger ahead!" Hak's muffled voice yelled.
Sena took out and opened her locating device, which projected Hak above it.

"You have to retreat to the airship!" Hak warned.
"Woah, is that a cat?!" Candy's head popped out of Emily's bag again. This time, Emily didn't mind.
"I am NOT a cat! Guys, quickly!" Hak hollered.
"Too late, you're not going anywhere!" Ulric said menacingly as he took out a book and a container of ink.
"You'll be so hopeless that you won't even bother to run away once I paint the world's future BLACK!" Ulric crushed the container and smeared the opened pages with his ink-stained hand.