Stalker

Each tick of the clock passed at an agonizingly slow rate, his pen scrolling across the page creating an intricate web design over his latest creation. The outlines were messy, haphazardly scribbled in a rush which contrasted to the precise strokes he was now making in an effort to clean up the drawing. This design was not as impressive as the others that littered his lab back at Stark Industries.

Peter sighed.

Ever since Tony had gifted him his current Spiderman suit in Germany, Peter was attempting to prove himself by creating a nicer, cooler, design. Don't mistake this for distaste, Peter absolutely adored his Spiderman suit, it had so many features and cool aspects - including Karen. But, Peter had wanted something more sustaining as the suit could not protect the wearer as much as he liked. Peter had already fixed it several times in the last few days and he was getting tired of it.

Peter's ideal suit shared many similarities with King T'challa's; his suit was flexible and was infused with vibranium. Almost indestructible. Perfect for running into burning houses, slamming into buildings and getting plane bridges dropped on you.

As the shrill sound of the bell echoes through the halls of Midtown Tech, Peter flinched. Although he was expecting the sudden sound, Peter's senses did not enjoy it. Scrunching the design into a paper ball in annoyance, Peter pulled his backpack over his shoulder, throwing the paper into the bin as he slumped out of the class.

Call Flash a bully, but maybe he was simply blinded by his curiousity and jealousy to know better. As Peter exited the class, Flash waltzed over to the bin inconspicuously. Almost recoiling at the foul stench, Flash pulled out the crumpled paper lying atop the mess. Thankfully, it remained uncontaminated by the horrors lurking inside the class bin.

Flash strutted out into the hallway, his fingers nimbly unfolding what had distracted 'Parker' for the whole lesson. Flash's whole demeanour changed, he stood frozen as thoughts raced through his head. Peter was designing a Spiderman suit, but why? Because he was bored? That didn't make sense, he wouldn't have put so much effort into it. His friend had once mentioned that Peter knew Spiderman, maybe he was designing it for his friend?

Flash scowled, obviously annoyed at his findings. He couldn't simply 'wait and see' why Parker had invested so much time and energy into a single sketch. That was until Flash caught sight of what was running down the side of the sheet.

Coding.

For an AI named 'Karen'.

"Who the hell is Karen," Flash mumbled to himself as he pushed through the crowd, ready to interrogate Parker as questions swirled around his head. Flash stumbled outside, adjusting the designer bag slung over his right shoulder. His eyes had caught Peter as he darted around a corner leading to the lower area of the school.

Naturally, Flash followed him.

Peter ignored the dull ache subsiding in the rear of his head, his spider-sense had been acting up for several hours now. Since Peter saw no immediate danger, he was content going through his normal routine. With a quick glance over his shoulder, Peter jumped 15 feet over the spiked, green gate before landing in a crouch. Flash paled, disbelief clouding his features. No normal human could do such an extreme feat so simply. Flash despised Peter Parker, he always knew he wasn't 'normal'. But perhaps, Peter was abnormal in a different way.

No - it was impossible.

Flash ran over to the gate, pulling it open with ease before shaking his head. If the gate was open the whole time, why didn't Parker open it instead?

Peter, having already run into an abandoned alley-way, was stripping down to his boxers. Flash sprinted down a side street in order to track him down, unsure of where exactly he had gone. However, Flash found him in an instant. Peter held his Spiderman mask loosely in his hand as his other hand occupied itself by webbing all personal items to a wall. Flash could see his classmates face clear as day, he stood completely frozen, his phone hanging loose in his grip as Peter pulled the mask over his eyes caught Flash.

"You're the fucking Spiderman?" Flash exclaimed more than asked, weakly throwing his paper suit design at him. Peter caught it effortlessly, recognition pulling at his features as he examined the crumpled page he had drawn only minutes before.

"You, after all this time? I knew your stark internship was fake, it was only because you were the fucking Spiderman!" Flash stepped closer as Peter stepped back, his breathing becoming heavier from beneath the mask. Peter hadn't wanted anyone to find out his hidden identidy, especially Flash.

"I-I," Peter stammered anxiously.

"You appear to be having a panic attack, would you like me to call Mr Stark?" Karen asked much to Peter's chagrin.

"No! Karen don't call Mr Stark!" Peter exclaimed quickly to Flash's confusion and worry.

"Mr Stark where?" Flash replied quickly turning in a circle worriedly as if he would be shot out of the sky by the red and gold superhero. "Wait Karen, your AI?"

"Calling Mr Stark," Karen announced.

"How do you know that Fl-" Peter quickly cut himself off, "No Karen! don't call, don-"

"I see you are excited to-" Tony started.

"Karen hang up," Peter urged quickly.

"Are you calling Tony Stark? No, Parker I want to talk to you. The whole sch-" Flash began.

"Peter appears to be in distress and is currently having a panic attack," Karen stated for Tony to hear.

"Parker are you listening to me?" Flash grounded out.

"A panic attack wh-" Tony repeated, worry wrapping around his voice.

"Hang up Karen!" Peter shouted in frustration causing Flash to jump back confused.

"Call disconnected," Karen notified.

"I can't wait for the whole school to find out you're Spiderman," Flash grinned showing his phone in hand, much to Peter's horror.

"No you can't do that please-"

"Mr Stark is approaching," Karen announced, finally making herself helpful.

"What!" Shrieked Peter as the familiar sound of Ironmans thrusters rang in his ears.

"Woah, is that Ironman?" Flash questioned, almost star-struck.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Tony asked Flash as he landed, his face-plate lifting up.

"Uh, Flash Thompson sir," He answered causing Tony to glare at him.

"And you're the little asshole who's been bullying Peter-"

"Mr Stark, he- it's fine," Peter butted in.

"Is it? Have you seen the video he posted?" Tony inquired.

"I- what?" Karen pulled up the video for Peter to watch, he hadn't even been aware that Flash was recording him on his phone. It showed Peter pulling the mask over his head, however, Flash didn't have the luxury of editing so his voice was still swearing behind the camera as he confronted Peter. As soon as Peter had hung up on Tony, the footage ended.

"I uh," Peter stuttered, unsure of what to say. Meanwhile Flash stood there like a deer in the headlights, his phone exploding with messages reacting to his video.

"Look, kid, it's your identity. I won't say everything will be the same because it won't be. But maybe-" Tony was interrupted by Peter.

"Maybe I don't really, uh, want to hide who I am anymore. Mr Stark- I - Aunt May!" Peter quickly remembered his Aunt, the one who would surely take away his suit upon finding out he was the vigilant web-slinger.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out, come on, let's go to the tower," Tony invited, Peter complying before he pulled his bag off the wall and shot out of the alleyway towards Stark Tower. Flash stood limply in the alleyway alone, his mind still reeling from the events that had unfolded.

"Does that mean Parker doesn't have an internship?"