Chapter 3

Tris pov

Finally it's lunch time! The morning just dragged on forever! I hope that Four won't sit with us at lunch but he probably will.

Chris and I are walking to the cafeteria when she interrupts my thought ma with

" So how do you know Four?"

" We used to be neighbors when we were little but he randomly stopped talking to me one day. I was so sad!"

" So that's why you don't like him!" Chris says.

Once we reach the cafeteria I get in the line that serves pizza and salads because the regular hot lunch is nasty! I grab a piece of cheese pizza, some grapes, a water bottle and a bag of chips!

" Your not going to get any dauntless cake?" asks an all to familiar voice. Four.

" What's that?" I ask

" You don't know what dauntless cake is!"

" No I don't."

" You need to try some!" He says looking at me with cute puppy dog face. And his blue eyes sparkle! Oh my gosh! NO! I can't be falling for him!

" Okay! Fine I'll get some! Not because you told me too but because I want to."

I grab a piece of cake and it looks so good! I see Four grabbed two pieces. Wow this stuff must be really good!

I pay for my meal and go find my friends. And surprise surprise Four comes and sits by Uri and Zeke. Who are sitting directly across from me.

I take a bite of my pizza and see that Four is already done with a piece of cake and his pizza! Holy crap he eats fast!

"Tris! Try your cake!" Four says with a mouth full of chips.

" I will when I get there!" I say.

Once I'm done with my pizza, grapes and chips I grab my fork and get a bite of dauntless cake! It taste like...

* All Rights Reserved to Veronica Roth*