Chapter 8

Authors note!!

Hey guys! I'm watching the teen choice awards and Bethany and Tyler won an award! I have volleyball tryouts tomorrow wish me luck! Comment and vote! Tell me some ideas for chapters if you want😁 Okay chapter time!

Tris pov

After were done running and doing our warmups we practice spiking because we really need to work on it! I already know how to spike so I tune out when the coach is talking.

Once were in a game format I set the ball to Lynn after Chris bumps the ball to me. Lynn jumps hits the ball directly over the net right in front of Molly. Yes! I really hate Molly.

" Take a knee!" Coach yells. " All right you guys did awesome we're ready to play Erudite high tomorrow! Remember to wear nice clothes and be on your a-game!"

With that we head to the locker room to get our stuff.

" What are you going to wear tomorrow?" Chris asks.

" I don't know. Maybe a floral dress and some flats, you?"

" I was thinking a nice shirt and jeans. It's supposed to be rainy all day and I have to walk to school."

" Why can't you drive?" I ask while putting my volleyball shoes in my bag.

" My car is in the shop." She says.

" That sucks. Maybe I could give you ride if you want"

" Thanks! I'll text you. Bye girl!"

I was walking toward my car when I here Four calling my name..

* All Rights Reserved to Veronica Roth*