Chapter 68

Tris Pov
As I pull up to the school I see Tobias waiting with a dozen roses.

What the heck are those for? Is it our anniversary! No that's not for awhile. Ok maybe he's just doing something nice.

I get all my stuff and lock my car.

"Hey babe!" I say as I walk towards Tobias.

Tobias pov
I hope she likes the roses. I also have chocolates.

I see Tris pull up and my heart starts beating even faster than normal.

"Hey babe!" Tris says walking towards me.

"Hey beautiful!"

She walks towards me and we hug and I kiss her head. Girls love that. I think.

"What are those for?" Tris asks as I hand her the flowers.

"I got them for you because I know that since Caleb left last night you're sad about that so I thought these might cheer you up."

"Oh Tobias! They're beautiful!"

"I also have a bag full of all the candy you like."

"Tobias you're the best boyfriend ever!"

Tris runs into my arms and gives me a huge hug.

"I love you." I say as I kiss her head again.

"I love too." She kisses me back.

"I'm going to go out these in my car." Tris says as she walks to her car.

"Ok."

I see Uriah and and Zeke pull up.

"We're seniors!" Uriah yells as he throws his backpack out of the car window to me.

"What are you doing? Uriah you're so stupid" Zeke says to Uriah as they leave the car.

"I had to make a grand entrance. Duh!" Uriah says as he shoves Zeke.

I throw his backpack at him but of course he doesn't catch it so his backpack lands in a puddle.

Zeke and I start laughing and Uriah shoves Zeke again.

"Shut up! Four you know I can't catch things!" Uriah says as he picks up his now soaking wet backpack.

"I knew thats why I threw it at you."

"Well good thing I didn't have any stuff in the back pocket."

"Wow for once you were actually smart!" Zeke says.

Ah siblings. I wish I had one to make fun of and protect. I've always wanted a little sister for so stupid reason. But Uriah and Zeke are like my siblings.

Tris walks back to me and we head into school with Zeke and Uriah.

"We have all the same classes except 3rd period. You have p.e. and I have Spanish." Tris says.

"Awesome! I get to spend my whole day with you!" I say as I grab her hand.

"Tris!" Christian yells across the hall way.

"Chris!" She yells back.

They run to each other and hug.

"I would like to see you guys do that." I say to Uriah and Zeke.

"Uh no." Zeke says.

"You suck." Uriah says to Zeke.

"I know."

Authors Note!!
Hey guys! How's your summer going?? Mines good! Fanfictionislife52 made me go down a water slide and I was terrified of them😂 Oh and I'm getting my braces off in Friday!!😁

*ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO VERONICA ROTH*