Chapter 17

Authors note!!!

Oh my gosh I got 100 reads over the weekend!!!😱😁 You guys are awesome! So I has my first volleyball game today we won one and lost 2, we played 3 sets. Okay chapter time!!!

Tobias pov

" I never want to talk to you again!" is ringing in my mind.

I can't believe I said that! I'm suck a jerk! Nobody deserves to be cheated on. I saw Tris walk in when I was being forced to kiss Lauren. I wanted so badly to push her off, but we were in a public place.

I did deserve to get the frap smashes in my head 100%. I should've handled that a in a more calmly way. I see Tris hugging Chris through the window. She is crying even though you can't tell. I can see a tears falling down her shirt on to Chris's shoulder.

Man I feel bad! Should I go in and talk to her? I want to be the one comforting her not Chris. Okay I'm going to do it.

Just when I'm about to walk back in I remember I have a smashed strawberries and creme frap on my head. I grab a few napkins and get off, using my phone as a mirror.

I see Uriah's car pull up and I knock on his window.

" Are you going to get in or nah?" he says.

" Give me a few minutes!" I say.

" What am I supposed to do then?"

" There a candy store down the street."

" WHAT REALLY?!"

" Yes!"

" Peace!" He says driving away.

I go into Starbucks and see Tris still crying. What am I going to say? I figure that out later. I go over to Tris and sit down.

" What do you want?" Chris says.

" To talk to Tris." I say.

" What the heck! You said you never wanted to talk to me again!" Tris says in a houses mad tone.

" I was mad and didn't know what to say."

Okay I think it's going good so far.

" Hear me out." I say.

" Fine."

" Nobody should have had to go through being cheated on an hour after they start dating. I don't like Lauren. She is too clingy and pushy. I like you way more than her."

" I'm not going to just snap back and be a nice forgiving person and believe everything you say. Were going to start out as friends and maybe maybe will date again."

" Okay. But do you forgive me?"

" Forgive is a strong word and I don't yet. I trust you, but I'm not over you being a jerk. I need time."

" Okay."

She stands up and so do I. Are we going to hug of high five or what?!

We hug. Sparks fill my body.

" I better go and find Uriah. I left him alone in a candy store!" I say letting go of her.

" Ya maybe you should go do that!"

" Are really that stupid to do something like that!" Chris says slapping my arm.

" Ya I guess!"

* All Rights Reserved to Veronica Roth*