Part 32

Why did he come to the hospital. The hospital I was at. This is bad really really bad who knows what he came here for it's probably came here to hurt me so glad they were here but not so glad that he was here. I wonder what shane is talking to him about. Andrew and I walk a little closer to hear the conversation it sound like they were arguing about something I could make out few words Shane was saying that he shouldn't have came here and Ryland telling him that they would call the police if he ever came back. Morgan had a disgusted look on her face as if she was fet up with everything that was going on. I almost knew what was going on in her mind.

"Hey what's going on." I ask Shane. Shane looks at me with concerned eyes. "Oh my camilla I'm so glad you're okay." Josh repiles as he walks closer to me extending out his arms asking for hug. I stand still frozen. But Andrew stands in front of me and pushes Josh away. Josh's expression changed very quickly. I start to feel a lot more of anxiety. I grab Andrews hand tightly. As Josh scoffs and gives me and Andrew a nasty look. "Come on camilla you could do so much better." Josh gives me a smirk and a wink. God he was so disgusting. We all start to back away from him and walk away. "IM COMING FOR YOUR CAMILLA SO WATCH YOUR BACK." Josh tells at us as we quicken our pace.

We get into the car and I still sit on Andrews lap. I could almost hear Andrew's heartbeat. It was fast and worrysum. I felt so sick. I look at Josh's face as we drive away. I almost felt his jealousy and hatred. I squeezed Andrew's hand as he brought my hand up to his lips and gave my hand a quick kiss. I could feel someone's eyes on both of us. Morgans blue crystal eyes.