Part 40

I could feel almost everyone's eye on Andrew and I. I could almost feel someone's eyes. But not just anyone's eyes. Familiar eyes. Eyes that I've known for a long long time.

"Are you sure you really wanna do this we can always turn back and head home." He asked once again.

"Listen nothing's gonna happen tonight unless its between the both of us nothings gonna happen to me I'll be fine."

Andrew smiled at me as we walked into the crowd of people. At that point everybody went back to what they were doing which made me feel a little better about the situation I was in.

I thought about dancing but I didn't want the same predicament to happen again. So instead I headed to where all the drinks were.

"Hey make sure you watch what your drinking you don't know what's in there." Andrew said woriedly.

"I know what I'm doing Andrew stop worrying about me I'm a grown woman." I replied annoyed at his comment.

It's like I'm a little kid. I don't need him watching over me like hes my mom. It was one of my pet peeves while we were friends. He would always worry about me like I'm immature when it comes to adult activities. Which really isn't true I know how to handle my self.

I took a big sip of the alcohol I was drinking just to prove a point to Andrew. I mean I guess I could admit that that was a little immature but I had to show Andrew that I wasn't a little kid anymore and that I didn't need to be treated like one.

I walked past Andrew back into the crowd he didn't follow though I looked back to see that gabbie was already up next to him cuddling him like he was still hers. I could feel tears threatenng to fall down my cheeks. I Found a couple people I knew here and there so I walked up to them. I had to get away from gabbie and Andrew right away.

*TIME SKIP*

I was intoxicated so so intoxicated. But I truly didn't care. I was having fun with or without Andrew. He was probably around the house with gabbie sharing saliva with each other. God what was I saying. But no it was true I hadn't seen him since he told me to watch was I was drinking. I wanted to get back at him so so bad.

I looked around to find a perfect victim to use. Then I found him.

A familiar face but I didn't care at all.

There was no turning back this time.

I walked up to him and traveled my finger up and down his arm.

"Do you mind if I use you for a little experiment."

He laughed.

"Do you know who I am." He asked.

"I don't care so is that a yes or a no." I asked once again.

He stared at me. His eyes piercing into me.

Then he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

Another familiar feeling. And I hated it.

Did I know this guy?

I did. Its him.

Oh God

Oh God knows it can't be him

I screamed and hit his back but no one heard. The music was too loud.

He threw me in my bedroom and I landed on my bed.

I screamed one more time before everything went black and quiet.

Cold. Darkness surrounded me. But this time I could hear everything.

I felt him on top of me I wanted to throw him of so so bad.

But someone else did.

Silence filled my ears once again.

"andrew." I whispered. Quietly.