chapter two | twist of fate

"Lalisa! Wake up! It's already 3 in the afternoon!"

I heard someone shout as that person shook my body too. I was too tired to wake up this early. I'm not a morning person, to be honest. What the hell, is it really 3 pm already?

I heard the person sigh as I moved to the other side of my body to go back to my peaceful slumber and to block the sunlight as well. I may be a hard-sleeper sometimes and it may take awhile for me to be awake.

"Lisa-ya! Wake up, jebal! Palli-palli!" The person said and laid on top of my body. "Chaeyoung-ah! You're heavy as fudge, get off of me."

"Not until you get out of this bed." She said. "Fine, fine. I'm up. Get off of me now."

She stood up and I felt the freedom once again. I hugged one pillow and waiting to let slumber devour me again.

"Yah! You're such a pabo! Why can't you just get up now!" She shouted. In frustration, I heard her munch to some churros. This girl, jinjja.

"Lisa-ya! Leo's missing!"

My eyes shot open and I immediately sat up, holding my head at such excruciating pain as being hangover welcomed me in the morning. I tried to walk around the house, my hand not leaving head, to search for my cat.

"Eomma!" I suddenly called out my mother in Korean in panic as I reached the kitchen.

"Lisa-ya, what's wrong? And why are you holding your head like that? Did you bump your head onto something?" My mom bombarded me with questions when I was about to do that.

"Nothing, eomma. I just have a hangover." I said and she slowly nodded. "Drink your meds later after you eat, is that clear?"

I nodded. "Have you seen Leo?"

"Leo, your cat? I thought you're asking me to meet your boyfriend named Leo." She laughed at me and I just sighed. "Mom, you know I'm gay right?"

"I know but I haven't seen Leo. Maybe he's hiding in your room?"

"Chaeyoung-ah," I said ad I went to my room and saw her eating churros again. I was the one who was shaking her in annoyance. "Have you seen Leo?"

"There he is." Rosè simply said as she pointed a finger to my cat, who just came out under the bed. I went to him and cuddled him.even if he was scratching me or leaving marks on my hands.

"Leo-ah, don't make mommy worry like that again, arasso?" I said and kissed his forehead and putting him down.

"Lisa-ya. I mean Pokpak, time is running." I looked at her confused. "Ee weed to send off Bambam at the aiport.

----

"You made it guys!" Bambam said as he welcomed us with such hugs. Today, his hug felt different for it is the one before going to South Korea.

"How many minutes do you still have till boarding time?" Rosè asked and Bambam looked at his watch.

"5 minutes! Geez." He said in a panic.

We gave him individual hugs and our farewell messages.

"Bambam, goodluck to you as a bartender. We'll contact you later. Tonight's your first night shift, right?" I said and gave him a hug. He nodded and smiled. "You'll soon be Bamtender. Ehehehe."

"Psh, lame." The two of them said in unison.

"Best of luck there, buddy. We'll see each other soon." Rosè said and gave him a hug too.

Flight G7125 is now open for boarding. Please proceed to gate seven. Thank you.

With that being said, Bambam went inside the airport and left the two of us here.

"It's just you and me now." I said as Chaeyoung and I walked away from the airport.

"And me and you." She said and placed her arm on my shoulder as we went to an all-day breakfast restaurant to have our morning meal there.

----

"You really suck at everything, Lisa." Chaeyoung said flatly.

We were on our way back to our house as I gave this lady right here a piggyback ride. I lost our bet in a bowling game. Hell, she kept on getting strikes! That's why.

We spent our day by sending off Bambam at the airport, eating breakfast, buying matching jewelry with Chaeyoung, and playing bowling.

"There are some things that I don't really, really suck at." I said while smirking, knowing that she will not see it anyways, and she playfully hit me. "Yah! Watch what you're thinking, Manoban! Such a dirty-minded person."

"Yah! I was thinking that I do not suck at taking pictures, dancing, singing, and rapping. What the hell are you talking about?" I said in annoyance while laughing at her, I did reverse psychology. "You're the one who's being dirty-minded!"

"Oops, my bad." Jinjja, this girl. "But hey, don't get me wrong. You were thinking differently at first."

"Mhmm, I was really thinking differently at first." I said and putting her down for we have arrived at our house. She's been using my house as a home away from home.

We hurried upstairs and saw that it was already 7 in the evening. We contacted Bambam and he answered right away.

"Yow, brotha." I said, greeting him and handing one part of the earpods to Chaeyoung. We looked like agent, though."How's the atmosphere in a local Korean bar?"

"Way different from Thailand. This one's more peaceful." He said while laughing. "Oh, hey. I placed the journal at the corner, by the way."

"Is there any chance that Lisa's first love is around?" Rosè asked Bambam and I playfully hit her as I felt my cheek burn up.

"Hm, let me see from here." He said humming. "Guys, fate is on our side today! Bingo!"

"Bingo! Yay!" We cheered altogether.

"But, how is she going approach me here at the main bar?" He said as his voice became nervous. "Is this going to be a twist of fate, or not?"

"Just leave it all up to fate, no twist of fate will happen." I assured Bambam.

After a few minutes of talking about nonsensical stuff, we heard Bambam whimper.

"Yow Bambam, what's wrong?" Chaeyoung said and he was not responding. We started to become nervous too.

"She's coming now!" He said in an uwu tone. "No twist of fate, everyone!"

"Told ya," I said and fixed my bangs. "Just act natural. Three, two, one, go!"

"One vodka, please." It was like heaven upon hearing her talk again. I missed her voice so much.

"Guys, she's drinking it all up!" Bambam said as he went down, acting to get something but he just wanted to update us. He stood up and his eyes opened up as we heard another voice.

"Hey, what's that?" Jennie Kim said, her voice was kind of obvious to state that she's already drunk.

"Go give it to her, Bam." And as said by me, Bambam showed it to her.

"Oh and you don't look like a Korean. Do you speak Korean? Annyeonghaseyo?"

Bambam tried to hold back his laughter but laughter filled his earpods. Chaeyoung and I were already dying from laughter. I always forgot how funny Jennie can get when she's drunk. But, he still laughed at the end anyway.

"I'm Thai but I can speak Korean well." We heard Bambam say.

"Is this," We heard her speak again. "A journal?"

"Yeah, it's a journal but the owner left already up there. It's very special to her and since you've noticed it first, you can have it."

We heard silence for a couple of minutes and Bambam celebrated quietly.

"We did it guys! She has the journal now!"

----

A/N: and so that was how they got jennie to have the journal. ;)