News good? Bad?

The familiar horrifyingly deep voice growling against my ear " if you open your mouth to call  that boyfriend of yours I'll kill you both" tears streaming down my face I can't move I can't scream and worst of all the he is inside of my house. My face and body  bleeding it isn't the first time he has done this and I wish he would just kill me. I am so tired of being kidnapped and being held hostage in my basement. Torture is daily and my boyfriend can't find me.
      Waking up in a cold sweat crying my blood shot eyes looking around. Oh god... That flash back again.. Holding his pillow against my chest rocking back and forth. My husband still doesn't know his drinking buddy, our neighbor was the one that had kidnapped me and held me hostage for weeks and got away with it twice. I would rather die than have him come near me again.. I've proved that by taking my fathers advice back when I was very young. Of course my boyfriend knows nothing about that either. Looking at the clock groggy I sigh gently. I have to get up and start on the daily house work and he normally calls in half a hour anyway. I guess that's one perk about waking up early. Sitting up Jack is looking at me with his sweet fluffy face. " I know Jack I miss him too"
        Jack seems to understand because he gets up hops off the bed to lay his head on my boyfriends shirt on Jack's bed. Me and my boyfriend raised Jack together he is basically our baby. We never had any kids because we were afraid that I would do most of the raising them alone..let alone we never got married like we had planned. Don't get it wrong we always wanted kids we just want them to know their dad. These thoughts come to me while I lean against the counter making a pot of coffee. Noticing a long cut going down my arm I glance around. It's now nine in the morning our usual time that he calls me but for some reason my phone is silent.
      Oh god.. he's not going to come home this time...please god don't you do this to me. Please let him come through our front door again even if in a wheelchair or not remembering who I am as long as he is alive! It's right then that my phone goes off. It's him, he is the only one I'd put that song as a ringtone for. Fighting back joyful tears I answer the phone.
"Hi soldier busy day?"
"Oh god baby its good to hear your voice" , his voice is deep and raspy I can tell he isn't drinking enough.
"it's good to hear yours too"
"Baby I need you to know something"
"Anything"
"I have a gunshot wound on my back you'll need to be careful when you hug me when I get home"
"Okay hunny but the way the news is talking it could be another year before you come home"
"Actually baby that's not true"
"What do you mean?"
"Baby..."
"Hunny your worrying me"
"Baby I'm coming home to you"
    He barely ever cries let alone around the guys but I can hear it in his voice. He is going to loose it. The guys are starting to make jokes behind him about him being 'mushy'.
"Wait...what? when?", I can barely keep myself from yelling I'm so excited.
"Today my flight leaves in half an hour and takes a few hours to get there but I should be home before supper"
"Please say this isn't a joke! Baby please swear you're really coming home! If this is a joke I swear I'll kick you in the face.."
"I swear on our love baby. I'm coming home to you"
"What airport I'll come get you I'll be the one with the huge poster!"
"No baby"
"What why?"
"I want to come to you the same way I did the first time I came home to you"
"OK baby..."
    Of course the jokes started to get worse but I could tell they cared they were just being brats like the usually do.