WWIII

We are all in danger now and I know this. My only instinct is to hide in our closet behind his dress blues. That's just what I should do. But I can hear the warning. So I rush to the closet anyway getting behind the dress blues though not to hide. I'm searching for the weapon I hide here.
         I can hear a shaking whisper but I can't quite make out what it said. Maybe he is talking it out with him maybe he is going to be civil...I was so very wrong. My husband's angered yell breaks me out of my thoughts followed by dragging sounds and glasses breaking.  It almost sounds like he is being dragged through our home. I am curious but afraid to look let alone move from where I am at this moment. Then it happens..the worst thing possible..no screaming no dragging no sounds of fighting. Complete dead silence. Minutes pass and seem to go on for hours as I sit in the dark and silent closet. Where is he...what happened...oh god I hope he is okay....footsteps. They are quiet and seem to be almost limping. That is limping and coming toward our room where I'm hiding. But there's another set. Softer..they are downstairs. And walking right. I'm going to get kidnapped. I need to leave a trail he will know better.
           The creak of the end of my bed as someone sits on it.  Its risky and I understand what can happen if its not my lover but I have to take this chance. It's now or never. Jack may be a tiny ball of fluff but he is a service animal and right at this moment I need him.  Sitting up carefully whistling in a two toned melody that let's Jack know what is wrong without having been near me just then. It's then the bed creaks again whoever is there heard me...I may be in big trouble..they could have thought of that as a call for help. Here we go..