your sargent,my lover and the past.

He throws me onto our bed rather briskly.  He knows how rough I like it but he also knows what I can't handle he is passionate, rough, dominating but at the same time he is gentle, kind, humble...i can barely concentrate when his lips press against mine my hands instantly on his cheeks. I need him, and he knows it. He bites my bottom lip a bit rougher than he normally would almost begging me to let his tongue in my mouth. Gently opening my lips not even a second later his tongue plunges into my mouth. He can't control himself and neither can I our tongues swirling with each others as his hands travel along my body. Stopping his hand on my hip.
"S-soldier~"
"Baby shut up and kiss me like you missed me"
Pulling his head against mine kissing him with A rough passion. When the kiss breaks my light blue eyes lock on him as his eyes lock on me.

"B-baby?"
      Without a word he leans down
"baby I've missed you so much I love you"
"I love you too baby you're safe now. your so soldier's home."
   My hand rubbing his back as I smile.
"my soldier"
"Careful cutie you and I might just have to talk about somethin you don't want to."
     Sitting up I look at him a bit confused. Watching him stand and walk to his bag taking his things out I get up and start taking his clothing from him separating what needs to be cleaned and what needs to be hung up.
  "I walked in and you were talking to someone that wasn't there.. Are you alright?"
"Y-yes I am fine"
"Babe, please be honest. I need you to tell me the truth."
     I look up at him then over seeing the man again standing and holding what looks like a very old gun and uniform.

"Why were you so big on moving into this house?"

"It was my grandpas you know that babe."

"Soldier..it was your great grandfathers before that right?"
        His eyes widen and he grabs my shoulders looking into my eyes afraid. I'm not looking back. I can't see him I can't see anything but what this man wants me to. His is telling me where to go and how to get there. I want to follow his directions. I need to. Its like..there's something I need down there. Stilts, my boyfriend, is shaking me trying to snap me out of it he turns and looks in the direction I am staring and realizes that was where his grandpa would stand when talking to his grandma or any woman for that matter while she was in her room. His eyes became filled with tears letting me go.  A bit later I came to and looked up at him crying and afraid. I don't know what's going on. I am so very afraid.. but the male had told me something. Life was going to get rough. And I needed to get to the gun. Turning from my husband I head down the stairs into the main floor and past that. I stop halfway dow the basement stairs and hit a wall watching it open. My husband's eyes look to me concerned. He knows only part of my past he has no idea that seeing the dead is only part of something bigger. Even so we step inside the room filled with nearly ancient weaponry. Confused we sit on the couch inside as he looks over his grandfather's journals.