WWIII p2

Quickly I reach up grabbing ahold of the only weapon in here. Its only a four inch pocket blade but it has to be better than nothing...right? I'm not used to this kind of stress. I can handle jobs with no stress on me but this guy...scares me. I shouldn't have this fear it could kill me...but I don't have a choice if it's not my beloved sargent on the other side I have to fight my way out or die trying. I can't give up. I won't go back again. My heart is pounding in my ears and my breath is fast and shallow but sadly I have no time to calm myself.
The closet door is swung open and there in my face is the barrel of my neighbor's double barrel.

"Really? He has you hiding in the closet?"
He laughs and a shiver runs down my spine. The blade is open and hidden up my sleeve. I'm sorry Joshua I've been lying to you. I'm not helpless I've been trained in a few things.

"He didn't tell me to. He told me to stay in the room."

The hot salt water of my tears becoming a fire in my soul instead. His eyes meet mine as he lowers the gun. I know him well enough to know better than to run right now. Only this time he doesn't take the moment to knock me out or put the bullet in my brain or even tie me up right here he just pulls me from the closet my hand on his chest.

"Jack isn't coming... he got too close to me and isn't with us anymore. That's the only thing I'll actually apologize for"

For the first time in years I hear my beloved cry out from down stairs with a war cry. He is searching for me and this freak.

"I swear no matter what it takes..I'll keep you. You'll never have to worry about a thing. That boyfriend of yours he won't protect you the way I will"

"please..just..just..."

"Yes?"

He leaves his gun there leaning against the wall and goes to pick me up into his arms. By this time I've formulated a plan. Thats When Joshua walks in, now back to acting helpless and sweet, looking at him with pleading eyes. The neighbor instantly driving my own knife into my abdomen. How did he know? How did he.. Bang! His body falling to the ground as i lay face up against our once cream colored carpet. Joshua picking me up my legs wrapping around him. My face is Nuzzled into his neck as he sighs angrily. Within me I know he isn't mad at me but...I still hate when he is mad. He so deserves to be happy. Blinking rapidly I am beginning to panic a slight bit as my vision blurs.

"Babe stay awake...I'm getting help okay?"

I can hear him but I can't respond no mater how I try.

"Babe don't you..."

My vision is going fast as things are starting to feel like I'm in thick liquid.

"babe please.."

Something...is..not...right..

"Babe..."

Then everything goes black.