Nobody like him

Now that he his home i can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I cant help but thunk about my first date with him.  I must have been lost in thought because I only now could hear him talking.
"Hey Cass what's wrong?"
"N-nothing just thinking"
"You look so good in my hoodie darling'
  I start to blush at this point I feel safe in his arms like the world melts away and all that is there is us. Its like that cinematic thing they do in romance movies when the background fades or gets blurry. My personal hero... my US army man... my love. Sure technically we are married but we never really did it with the cute proposal and nice wedding. We had always planned on doing that when he came home. That is if he didn't forget.... again.
"Well hun since your home now what do you think about steak for dinner?"
"Baby anything you make will be amazing"
I can see his eyes wandering my body.  almost like he hasn't seen or touched a woman in two years. Oh wait he hasn't... poor baby! Well it is only about noon so I'll get him unpacked and maybe give him what he is craving.  So I walk to our bedroom dragging his bag behind which I guess he liked the look of since I could hear his laughter before i am thrown over his shoulder.
"Why do you love picking me up this way?"
"Do you want the truth or no?"
"Hmm....... truth"
"I like being able to grab your ass when I carry you"
OK that makes sense he has always loved my ass. Feeling his hand gripping my ass cheek i can't help but want him not to stop. it's been so long since he had touched me last...or even been near me.
My rose colored lips curling into a smirk watching his ass in his uniform. Damn...
His combat boots on the hard wood are loud but oddly soothing as he walks into the bedroom.
"Whatever plans you had are canceled I need to spend today with you."
" my only plan was to get ready foe you to come home"
"Good", he tosses his bag on the rocking chair making me think of the man I had seen there in the corner and his warning.  Both of his hands on my body now. One on my hip the other one my back as his eyes meet mine. Right then I can tell this is gonna be an amazing night maybe that ghost didn't know what he was talking about..hopefully.