welcome back....to hell

He stands, his tall toned physique catching my eye just like every time I see him. Sighing he throws the journal onto the table before walking out me hiding behind him and rushing upstairs. He stops at the stairs turning to face me.
  "Stay up there. I don't want anyone to see you until we figure this all out. "
"Sure thing sarge"
    Seeing a smirk starting on his lips as he turns letting me get to the room beforehe opens the door. Sitting in the room alone I know there is only two people that would have come over and only one would have the plans to come to that door. The truth was about to start coming out or at least part of it, god help us all when he hears the truth. Listening silently I can hear the neighbors speak.
"Get inside and if you tell that no good husband of yours I'll kill you both" I know he has made the mistake of not checking if it was me and has his gun against my husband's head,well probably his chest since that's round about where my head is on him. Its then that my thoughts are intercepted.
  " What the hell did you just say?!"
      My husbands voice is angry a deep pissed off anger that shouldn't be heard unless on the field. I know that the neighbor is wearing his russian jacket and a ski mask he has planned to kidnap me again. My training was nothing against a Russian mafia member he is in for it now. his plans? Well this time..this time its not happening.