Ch. 2 The Devil Pirates

The Devil Pirates Followed closely behind the Strawhat Pirates, both heading to Sabaody Archipelago.
After docking and walking towards the plaza, both crews went on to their own ways.

"Hey, captain, we should probably get that coating done soon," mentioned Mina. "Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. If you guys want to go on ahead of me and get that done, that'd be great. I wanna keep looking around." You replied. Mina nodded and went back to the ship, followed by the rest of my crew. There's not a whole lot of us, only 36, but that's how I want it. Small but strong. We are the Devil Pirates, how did we get that name? Everyone on board happens to be a devil fruit user.
My name is Monkey D. Mai, I ate the Yume Yume no Mi. I got my fruit when I was 11 years old, trying to escape from.. well that place. It allows me to summon any physical item I want; animals, blades, guns, and melee weapons. It needs intense concentration but works best if I'm unconscious. The draw back of using it while unconscious, well I can't control it. My alias is Reaper and my bounty is 750,000,000 Beli. I'm currently 23 years old and 6'. I have black hair that reaches my shoulder blades and blue eyes with very pale skin. I am biologically related to Luffy, we just have different mothers. I usually wear a plain black tank top and Jean shorts, along with black ankle boots.
My first mate is Ryuko, she ate the Tatsu Tatsu no Mi, it allows her to turn into a Japanese fire dragon, she carries a katana. She also commands a unit of 10 other Zoan type users, they call themselves the Berserkers. Her alias is Red Dragon and has a bounty of 600,000,000 beli. Ryuko is 25 years old. She has short black hair and yellow eyes with pale skin. She usually wears a short red kimono and traditional foot wear.
Lin, our navigator, ate the Un Un no Mi. It's a support type fruit, but makes her incredibly lucky. Shes a drinker so she tends to fight with Drunken Fist, she's the commander of our Soldier Unit that consists of 10 others. Her alias is Drunkard and has a bounty of 580,000,000 Beli. Lin is 22 years old. She has very long blonde hair thats usually work in a ponytail she has tanned skin. Often seen wearing tight pants and a baggy shirt that slips off her left shoulder with knee high black boots.
Mina is our medic, she ate the Kojo Kojo no Mi, it allows her to sprout any plant type she wants. She usually carries needles with as well. She has 5 people who she uses as both nurses and test subjects. Her alias is The Witch and has a bounty of 510,000,000 Beli. Mina is 20 years old. She has shoulder length red hair and hazel eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She likes to walk barefoot.
Next, we have the twins Miki and Kimi. Miki ate the Shuri Shuri no Mi, it allows her to shrink and grow anything she touches. Kimi ate the Suru Suru no Mi, it let's her see up to 250 yards away from her. They are the commanders of the Sniper unit, consisting of 5 others. Their alias is Ragdolls and they have a combined bounty of 490,000,000 Beli. They're both 12 years old. Just like their names, they like to wear the opposite colors. Miki and Kimi both have light brown hair, however their eyes are different. Mikis right eye is green and her left is brown. Kimis right eye is brown and her left is green. They both wear ruffled short sleeved shirts and puffy shorts with sandals. Miki wears a pink shirt and white shorts, Kimi wears a mint shirt and black shorts, both their sandals are light tan.

Ever since we became a crew, we're always in the front lines. Because of our countless victories together we were given a pretty cool name for the 6 of us, the Devil's Advocates.

As I walked through the strange forest, I came across what looked like an Auction House. I stood outside the door pondering if I should go in or not. "Are you going in?" Came a voice from behind me causing me to jump, I looked back to be greeted by a rather handsome man with a very strange hat. "Well?" He asked. "Oh, I'm sorry," I said taking a step inside.