Tell Me You Feel The Same Way (Yesung Fanfic) Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve~

(Heechul POV)

I leaned in and kissed her. She was just so... Adorable. Well, at the moment anyways. Heebum is way more adorable... Like I was saying, I couldn't resist; I normally can't stand loud, talkative girls, but his one is an exception. Plus, no one has ever argued with Master Heechul; that girl had some guts.
Once our lips parted, I waited for her reaction. It was just like what I expected.
"Tell me this is a joke and you never meant to do that," she said meekly, her face flustered.
She either looked like she was about to puke or she had to fan girl right away but held it in.
I just smiled, stood up, and walked to the door with both hands in my pant's pockets.
I must've looked so cool *fan-girling over myself on the inside*!
I opened the door and just before I left, I said
"I can't make promises," and left her alone in my room with Heebum, her face still glowing red.

I made my way to the kitchen. A few seconds later, I can hear Minami's footsteps behind me, tottering along with an unorganized beat. I smirked, glad that I got her all nervous.
"Where were you? You were so late that Shindong ate your share!" Donghae scolded.
"And he didn't share any with me." Sungmin pouted. Aish, I can totally beat his aegyo.
"Psh, whatever, let the guy have it. I got something even better," I said, aware that that Minami girl was behind me.
"Minami, why are your legs shaking?" I heard Violet ask. She was sitting beside Yesung while he had both his arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck. How cute.
"I uh, I just- Oi, just come with me!" Minami bursted out, and dragged Violet out of the playroom. I strolled over to the couch and sat in Violet's place next to Yesung and faked a girl's voice. "Yesung-ah, kiss me!" I pouted my lips out, making a kissy face.
"Ew, back away, lover boy!" Yesung shoved me away in disgust. The group laughed, and so did I while Yesung moved farther and farther away from me. "I ain't gay for you, man!"
"I know, you're only gay for Ryeowook." I smirked.
"BWA?! IS THAT TRUE?!" Ryeowook asked in excitement.
Yesung played along, and blew him a kiss "Yes Wookie~"
While he was scooting away, I payed attention to the butt mark he left indented into the couch. He has some fat ass.
"Aren't you mad at the so called 'stranger' who entered your dorm? I heard yelling a while ago but then it died down." Kyuhyun asked, munching on the leftover bits of chocolate with Shindong and Sungmin. I recognized the flavours: dark, milk, white, mint chocolate, raspberry, almond, wine, strawberry, cookies and cream, and raisin.
"Bwa, there was a stranger in our room?! " Kangin was surprised.
"Yes, but she was Violet's friend, so it's all good." Ryeowook said to keep Kangin's mind from exploding. Kangin didn't like guests either, but I actually find it pretty amusing seeing him getting worked up over something so small like me.
"I'm not mad," I said, as the corner of my lip curled to form a smile.
"You sure?" Eunhyuk asked. He was wearing a ridiculous shirt, I have to say... It was black with white words saying "I drink milk." and then at the back of his shirt was some old guy.
"Yes!" I reassured them all, and went to the kitchen. I opened the cupboard and looked around. There surely must be some food for me somewhere...

(Violet POV)

Minami dragged me all the way to my room and into the washroom, where she looked left and right to make sure no one was nearby and closed the door.
"Now can you tell me what happened?" I asked huffing. Damn, this girl has fast legs; I couldn't even keep up.
"Heechul kissed me." She said, closing her eyes.
"OMO, REALLY?!" I covered my mouth in shock.
"I know." She blushed. Minami covered her face with her hands and slid down the door on her back and landed on the floor with a thump.
"... How long?" I managed to ask while squealing inside my head. I SHIP IT SO MUCH.
But weren't they arguing just an hour or two ago?
"4 seconds."
"And you didn't push away?"
"No. I didn't want to." This is so out of character.
"I thought Sungmin was your bias."
"He is." She pouted.
"Then what about Mr.Princess?"
"He's my bias too,"
"He is?!" I shrieked "Wasn't it 'Minnie Forever'?"
"Well, he is now. We have lots of things in common. Plus he said he'd let me come over sometime to cat-sit Heebum."
"What... The... Heck.... Who the hell has a cat-sitter?!"
"Apparently this guy needs one."
"Make sure he doesn't do anything to you!"
"If he needs a cat-sitter 'cause he's away then how can he do anything to me?" She asked, with a bland face.
Shoot, she had a point. I just wanted to sound like the mature one but she has a turn of minds right now *mentally pouts*.
"Fine." I answered "When?"
"From next week on and then." She said. She sounded kinda... I dunno, but it didn't sound like her talking. The tone she used was so... Settle and plain. Like she didn't care.
"So we'll be seeing each other everyday starting next week?" I asked hopeful. We definitely need some more time together; I havn't been hanging out with girls since my amnesia accident. I still havn't remembered a few things...
"Yeah, I guess so." She replied bored. Suddenly her phone rang, and her face lit up like she just remembered something. Minami gasped, and covered her mouth.
"Who is it? Your mom?" I asked, a bit worried. She looked kinda... Frightened.
She shook her head. "I just remembered; I have a boyfriend,"

___________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes

Sorry for the short update after all this time! This is more like a filler I guess ;-;
I wanna work on my other BTS fanfic for a bit, so it'd be awesome globs if you can check it out.
Meanwhile, I guess I'll return to the regularity of this fanfic around the middle of September?
Please understand, I am a very lazy person, and I need a break.
I am SO SO SO SO SORREH! Forgive me? >~<

Topic: Eggplants

EGGPLANTS MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!
Well, keychains with eggplant engravings, or so I've heard.
That's why I got two of em, in hopes of getting into BigHit Entertainment and winning the hearts of V and Jungkook :> (lol if you ever meet BTS don't tell them I said that)
I hate eating eggplants doe.... SUJU IS GONNA HAVE A COMEBACK!!! BE GLAD!
Have you guys seen BTS's new music video? My boys had their comeback *that one tear drop* :3
Lately I've been addicted to SNSD's sing 'Echo'. It's catchy, DUN JUDGE!

Welp... BAI :D

- mango_seed

(This chapter was meant to be longer but I got too lazy)