Tell Me You Feel The Same Way (Yesung Fanfic) Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine~

I woke up, half shocked and half diluted. Sweat was all over my body, and my shirt was soaking wet. Wha?
I guess I had a dream... In a dream. Weird.
The only parts I remembered was a scar. I ran to the washroom as I did in my dream to look at the scar on my neck, and to my surprise,
I did have one.
It was faint and seemed close enough to faded, but you can still see a thin, slightly light pink line across my neck. I have to admit though, it did look pretty sweet ^.^
I stared straight into the mirror, and shuttered at the thought of how I got that scar.
I got out of the room as quickly as possible 'cause I was half scared to death, and headed over to Yesung's dorm. I may be mad at him, but he is my boyfriend, so it couldn't hurt, right?

(Yesung's POV)

I heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I called out. I was on the bed reading a novel. Quite good actually; it had turtles in it, hee hee.
"It's me." A feminine voice answered back. Could it be Sungmin? Or maybe it's Heechul.
"Cominggggg" I jogged over to the door.
When I opened it, I was shocked to find out it was Violet. Why on earth would she want to talk to me anyways? The first thing I noticed when I looked at her face was the emotion of 'scared'.
"Um.. So why are you here?" I asked.
"Why can't I be here?" She shot back.
"Good point," I nodded while puffing my cheeks a bit. I must've sounded so stupid. "Come in." I opened the door invitingly so she knows that she is welcome. The last thing I want to happen is for us to break up; after all, I love her so much.
She strolled over to me as I sat on my bed. She just stood there in front of me, staring at me whilst I was beginning to read.
*moment of silence as we both stare at each other awkwardly (Violet has a straight "un-amused" face while my eyes were widened)*
"... What?" I asked.
"Nothing." Violet answered. She started to look around at my things, still standing in that one spot.

(Violet POV)

"Uh, why don't you sit down?" He asked, patting the spot beside him. I sat down beside him.
Gosh, he looked so cute in his black skinny jeans, plain grey sweater, and his geeky glasses. His hair was chestnut brown today, and his bangs were swept aside.
You know what, I'm just gonna apologize to him. I'm tired of every single bullshit we face. As a happy couple, we need to understand each other. He already has to deal with my anemia, and now it's like I'm against him.
"Yesung, I'm-"
Someone interrupted me and barged open into the room; it was Kyuhyun.
The memory of him kissing me just... *cringe*
"'Sup Violet; wanna go watch a movie with me? I asked Minnie if he wanted to go, but he rejected my offer and said he's venturing the streets to find the perfect strawberry cake for his new girlfriend or whatever." Kyuhyun explained.
"Uh.. Sure, I guess." I said with a straight face. Erg, but I wanted to say sorry to Yesung... *mentally pouts*
"Hey bastard, are you counting me in too?" Yesung Oppa asked glaring.
"Not with that attitude." Kyuhyun clenched his teeth.
They were having this glaring-showdown; I swore I could've seen bolts of electricity shooting out of their eyes, and it definitely wasn't the lovey kind.
"H-hey, let's all go together then!" I tried to calm them down. I was sweating again... I hope I put on deodorant the night before 0_0
"Does this mean I have to be near this insensitive prick for the whole time being?" Kyuhyun asked annoyed.
"I'm not legible enough to answer that question," I said raising my hand up next to my head.
"Hmph, being seen in public with this guy is rather embarrassing, if you know what I mean," Yesung leaned towards my ear and whispered loudly "he has a small dick".
I frowned, "TMI, dude."
"HEY, I HEARD THAT!" Kyuhyun snarled "AND I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT HAVE A SMALL PENIS! How are you to know anyways? Do you spy on me when I'm showering?" Kyuhyun smiled evilly.
"Ew, who would spy on you?" Yesung asked disgusted.
"Your girlf-"
"Look, I don't want to hear you guys argue about Kyuhyun's dingle anymore. You know what, let's just go to the movies already. Yesung, you go ahead and change, and meet us in the main playroom," I ordered, and dragged Kyuhyun out of the room with me.