Tell Me You Feel The Same Way (Yesung Fanfic) Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven~

AIYAAA! I ate so much out of depression that I gained weight! Sob.... I gained like 5 pounds after a dinner.... Arg! My stomach was bloating, and I felt like shit. (A/N I also gained weight from depression too.... No wonder.... But I didn't gain 5 pounds after a dinner, so TEE HEE. Still feel crappy as ever though.)

I collapsed on my bed, feeling my stomach. Ugh, it was puffy, round, and ugly all over. Stupid Yesung. I decided to get up and drink water because my mouth suddenly felt dry.

As I walked over to my lamp-side, I noticed a note beside my glass of water:

Dear Violet,

I like...

Turtles!

If only I could see you everyday....

So I would never leave you alone!

I love you....

It's my favourite sentence. Problem?

Are you sad? If you're not, you seem like it. Cheer up! Or else!

- Kim Yesung

(A/N this was what my ex wrote me too when he noticed me looking glum. Hee... Except for instead of 'turtles' it was 'oreos' and instead of the 'So I would never leave you alone' thing it was actually 'I'd punch you without mercy'. Yeah.... At the end of the note it said "Buttcheeks rule!". Don't ask. I just have this crazy obsession with the word "buttcheeks".)

I smiled at the note.

He really did know how to cheer me up. Did he look at me in the dining hall? I barely even spoke to him, except for "There's a friggin' long noodle hanging from your mouth."

Ugh... I really need some sleep.

I walked over to my bed and collapsed on it.

I spread my arms and legs, and was closing my eyes until I heard a knock on the door.

Who could it be? I'm sooo not in the mood to answer the door, and I really don't feel like talking to anybody.

"Who is it?" I made an effort to be loud.

"Yesung!" Came an answer. Fuck, it's him.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?"

"Strange you ask now but not before when you could actually see me." I answered rudely.

Silence.

Yes, finally, some peace...

I rolled around my bed, and noticed that it was a bit uncomfortable sleeping in a ruffly light peach skirt and light, pale pink blouse.

I climbed out of bed, and started taking off my clothes.

"I'm coming in." I heard Yesung call out from the door.

"W-wait, DON'T-" it was too late. He opened the door, and saw me.

Half naked.

I shrieked, and threw my blouse at him. He covered his eyes, and just stood there.

"WELL, GET OUT!" I yelled.

Yesung made a turn with his eyes closed, but ended up body-planting the edge of the door.

I face-palmed, until he figured out where the door was, and walked out.

I stared out the door in disbelief, while holding my chest. I was only in my undergarments.

My skirt was lying on the floor, and my blouse was right on Yesung's spot.