Part 9

That morning, Rudra was sitting in the garden on a bench with a paper in his hand. As usual he was trying to complete his poem. Just then Bhavya and Priyanka came there with steaming cups of coffee in their hands. They noticed Rudra and walked towards him. Bhavya and Priyanka sat down beside him on the bench and began to drink their coffee.

Bh: What are you writing Rudy ..?

Ru: It's a poem..(smiling gently and writing more lines on the paper)

Pr: Bhavya, Rudra always write wonderful poems..

Bh: Oh..That's nice..(smiles)

Just then Priyanka said..

Pr: Hey..I forgot to take my mobile from my room, Bhavya..I will get it now, I want to show some pics to you..You guys wait here..

Priyanka left, leaving both of them sitting there.

Ru:(looking at Bhavya) I just finished it..Do you want to read..?

Bh:(smiling widely) Of course..I would love to..Show me..

Rudra handed her the paper and gazed at her as she was looking into the paper. Suddenly she looked back at him and gulped, saying..

Bh: Sorry Rudy ..I don't know how to read Hindi..(smiled at him helplessly)

Ru: (smiling) Oh..I didn't think about that..I am so sorry..I will read it to you..(takes the paper from her hands)

Bh: So sweet of you Rudy ..Ok then..

Rudra recited the poem..

He finished reading the poem and looked at Bhavya. She was looking at him with admiration.

Bh: Woww..Rudy ..You are amazing..It's so simple and beautiful..

Ru: (excitedly)Is it Bhavya..? Thank you so much..

Just then Priyanka called Bhavya from the front door..

Pr: Bhavya..Come here..I have got it...

Bh: I am coming Priyanka..

Bhavya got up from the bench and then turned to Rudra. She looked at him affectionately, extended her hand and ruffled his hair.

Bh: Keep writing Rudy ..I just loved it..

She walked away and Rudy smiled and touched his hair as he watched her go. He felt something in his heart at that moment. It was for the first time that he enjoyed some moments spent with a girl.

**************************************

Gauri was in the kitchen with Annika and she was helping her prepare the breakfast for all of them. Gauri noticed that Annika was not in her usual self. She was not able to do any work properly.

Ga: Are you alright, Annika bhabhi..?

An: Err..What..? oh..yes..I am alright Gauri..Just a small head ache..

Ga: (moving closer) Hmm..I can see that..small head ache huh..?!

An: It's ok Gauri..I can manage..

Ga: Bhabhi..Today I will do everything..You take rest..Go go go..(pushes Annika out of the kitchen)

An:(smiling through her pain) Ok baba..I am going..Happy now..?

Ga: Hmm..That's like a good girl..

Gauri thought that she will make some sandwiches for everyone. She decided to cut some vegetables and turned and walked towards the refrigerator.

Meanwhile, Omkara and Ranveer came back from jogging. Ranveer stopped in the drawing room to talk with Shivaay who was sitting and reading a magazine. Omkara was feeling very thirsty.