Part 19

They all returned home after their shopping. Annika, Gauri, Bhavya and Priyanka and showed their purchases to all three Moms.

Pi: Oh my mata..These are really nice..Isn't it..(looks at Jhanvi)

Jh: Yes..(smiles)

Na: I am so excited for day after tomorrow..Its the Engagement function..

Jh: (excited) Hmm..really Nandini..!

But Omkara, Ranveer and Rudra had already gone off to their rooms.

Ra: Omkara I want to lie down a bit..My head is aching badly..Please wake me up before dinner ok..

Om: Ok dude..Should I get you a pain balm..It's in Prinku's room..

Ra: Yes, please..

Om: Sure..

Saying so, Omkara walked out of the room into the corridor and walked towards Priyanka's room. Then he heard the voices of Gauri and Bhavya coming from the direction of the staircase.

Bh: Gauri..you are going to our room, right..?

Ga: Yes, why..?

Bh: Nothing..Can you just keep my shopping bags too there..? I am not feeling like climbing these stairs..My legs are aching..

Ga: It's ok..I will keep..

Suddenly he had an idea. He went inside the girls' bedroom, closed the door from inside and waited for Gauri to come. He could hear the sound of footsteps coming towards the room. She opened the door and Omkara grabbed her by her waist all of a sudden. But the voice he heard was not Gauri's...It was Priyanka...!!

Pr:(shouts) UFF...WHO IS THISSS...?

Omkara was shocked and he loosened his grip.

Om: You..?!!

Pr:(turning back)Ommm...? What are you doing here..?

Om: I..I just came to..But why did you come inside..?I thought you were Gauri..!

Gauri and Rudra came running from Rudra's room hearing all the noise.

Ga: What happened...?? (in shock) Omkaraa..!! What were you doing here..?

Pr: Gauri...This Omkara mistook that I were you..And tried to hug me...And God knows, what he was planning to do with you...!! You despo, Om..!!(frowns at him, feeling irritated)

Om: PRINKUU...!!(irritated)

Rudra and Gauri began to laugh seeing Omkara's face and Priyanka too joined with them. He got embarrassed and he walked out of the room. Suddenly he stopped and turned back. They were still laughing at him...

Om: Gaurii ...I need to talk to you..come..

Pr:(giggles) Go..Go..(again laughs)

Gauri went outside with Omkara. He took her straight to the terrace.

Ga: Omkara..?

Om: Why did you send in that Prinku..I heard your voice from the staircase and thought it was you..!

Ga: Oh dear..she was also there with me..and went into Rudra's room to keep one of his bags, which was there with Bhavya...That is why only Priyanka came into our room...And if I knew you were waiting for me in the room,(laughs again) I would never have send her there....

Omkara glared at her and shook his head in exasperation. Without warning, he pulled her hand and she was in his arms before she knew it. (His hands were around her waist, Gauri's left hand was on his shoulder) Gauri was surprised at his sudden action and when she looked into his eyes she found him gazing at her with lots of passion in his eyes. She immediately blushed and looked down.