Part 18

Thanks a lot all of you for voting and commenting
_________________
Omkara, Gauri, Rudra, Bhavya, Ranveer and Priyanka stood together in the drawing room facing their elders Tej, Shakti and Akshay who were sitting together on the sofa.

Nandini, Jhanvi, Pinky, Annika and Shivaay were also present there. All of them were also looking anxious about the elder men's decision.

Tej's eyes swept through the six guilty faces and all the while, a benign smile was playing on his lips.

Te: Omkara, you being my son, I would like to question you first. Do you love Akshay's daughter, Gauri..?

Om: (looking into his face) Yes Dad..

Te: (nods his head and turns to Shakti) Shakti, you ask your son next..

Sha: Rudra, I have heard that you love Akshay's other daughter, Bhavya. Is this true..?

Ru: (nods his head) Yes Dad..

Te: Akshay, next is your turn..Ask your daughters..

Ak: Gauri, Bhavya..Do you also love these boys..?

Ga&Bh: Yes Dad..

Sha: (jumps out of his seat)Wohoooo...Mission Accomplished..!! (hugs Akshay and then Tej)

The youngsters were surprised beyond limits as they watched their fathers' smiling faces. Shakti turned at them and proudly announced.

Sha: It was our wish that our kids get married to each other. Akshay took you all to India as a part of our plan.

Ak:(smiling) Yes my kids..!

They all couldn't believe their ears. They looked at their mothers and saw that they were also surprised like them. Nandini was looking at Akshay with an unbelievable expression, and Jhanvi and Pinky were also looking awestruck.

Te: Wait..wait..One more question I would like to ask.

Everyone's eyes shifted to him abruptly. But he was staring in Ranveer and Priyanka's direction.

Te: Are you sure that you don't like each other and that you don't wish to get married to each other..?

Priyanka looked shocked and Ranveer was smiling.

Ra: Uncle, I like Priyanka very much. But I haven't asked her if she likes me or not..!

Tej looked at Priyanka inquisitively and she blushed and hung her head down smiling widely. Shakti went forward and cupped her face.

Sha: Haye haye..My Sherni beti is blushing for the first time in her life. Oh God..!! Bless me..!

Everyone laughed hearing this and soon the atmosphere inside the mansion changed into an excited one.

Jh: Annika..Go get some some sweets and feed every one..

An: (smiling) Ok Maa..

Priyanka was blushing so much that she couldn't even look at Ranveer for some time. And everytime Ranveer saw her blush like that he felt his heart beating madly for her.

While they were having the sweets, Tej announced,

Te: Lets get them all engaged soon..After that they all can continue their studies, Akshay and his family will also go back to Australia after their vacation gets over..And after a few years, when its the right time we can get them married too..

This was like cherry on the cake for the three couples and they all looked at their respective partners with love filled eyes.

Sha: Till then we all can enjoy our time here..Isn't it Akshay..?!