Part 16

Thank you so much dears for voting and commenting..
______________________
After visiting that church and having lunch from a nearby restaurant, they all started their journey back. This time Bhavya purposefully leant onto his shoulders again and feigned sleep. Rudra could feel the fragrance of her long and lustrous hair. He could feel the smell getting into his head. He rubbed his cheek on top of her head gently and he too dozed off within minutes.

But Bhavya was waiting for a long time for him to kiss again, but it never happened. Bhavya felt a little sad when they finally reached a famous market place where there were lots of stalls.

Everyone got down and left off in separate groups. Omkara, Gauri, Rudra and Bhavya were grouped together and Bhavya deliberately walked behind and she knew that Rudra would walk with her. Their hands were brushing each other due to the rush in the market and so they had to walk close to each other. Slowly Bhavya slipped her fingers into his and intertwined with his hand.

Rudra was surprised and he looked at her. But she wasn't looking at him and so he also thought that she might just have held his hand for a sense of security in the rush of tourists. The warmth of his palm was seeping into her skin and she felt really good.

She saw a particular stall which showcased beaded ornaments. Beads of different sizes were glowing in the lights casted by the bulbs in the stall. She walked towards it pulling him along with her.

Bh: Wowww..These are lovely..Isn't it Rudy..?

Ru: You are right Bhavya..They are beautiful..

She took up a particular necklace with turquoise colour stone beads and admired them. She turned to the shop keeper and asked.

Bh: This is so good..How much for this..?

But the cost of the necklace didn't appeal her so much. It was too costly, she thought. She kept it down and walked off again.

But Rudra handed the money to the shopkeeper hastily and pocketed the necklace, unseen by her.

They all did some shopping.

**************************

In the evening, they all walked out of the lift at the second floor and went to Priyanka's room. Ranveer was still there and he was reading a magazine, sitting on a sofa. Priyanka was reclining on her bed, with pillows supporting her back.

After spending some time with her, all of them ordered for a dinner in the room itself. When it was time to sleep, all of them including Ranveer left the room wishing her good night.

Gauri and Omkara walked off towards the lift to go back to their rooms in the third floor. Ranveer, Rudra and Bhavya unlocked the doors to their rooms which were nearby.

Bhavya walked inside her room and opened her new bag which she had purchased. But she was surprised to find a small lump wrapped clumsily in tissue paper inside it. Feeling curious, she un-wrapped the tissue paper and found the same turquoise color stone necklace inside it. On the paper there was a message.

    This is a token of our beautiful friendship

     This will make you cherish this Goa trip
                        -Rudra-

Tears of happiness filled her eyes and she blinked her eyelids in the various emotions which were arising in her heart. In an instant she stood up and ran out of her room. She knocked upon his door in excitement and he opened the door. She flung her arms around him and held him close to her.

Bh: (still hugging)Thank you Rudyyy..You are so nice..You bought it for me..!

Ru: (smiling) I just wanted you to be happy Bhavya..You had liked it so much..