Part 12

Omkara and Gauri walked together into the lift and walked down to the party. The party was going on in full swing. They walked into the dancing crowd and joined in. The music was loud and it was Omkara's favourite song.

Omkara began to dance madly holding Gauri's hands. His enthusiasm flowed into Gauri and she too picked up his pace. They danced like two young kids who didn't care what others thought about them.

But slowly they started to get close with each other. Omkara put his arms around Gauri's waist and pulled her closer to him. She didn't resist his action and in fact she was thoroughly drowned in the magic of dancing with Omkara.

His face was really closer to hers now and she put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to her, their torsos were now so close and they started to dance so intimately. Their facial expressions changed from enthusiastic to passionate. They realized that both of them wanted each other. Suddenly Omkara kissed her lips gently and Gauri closed her eyes.

Omkara got the answer and he kissed her forehead. He whispered in her ears "Come with me.."

Unseen by anyone they moved together into a hide out and they stared at each other passionately. He put his one hand around her waist and his other hand held the back of her head and he kissed her lips again and again. Her arms encircled his waist and she let her body crush into his. The intimate dance movements had turned on both of them and Omkara didn't even try to break the kiss for a long time. Gauri never wanted him to stop either.

*********************

Rudra and Bhavya were enjoying their dance together for a long time. Suddenly Bhavya stopped dancing and held Rudra's hand.

Bh: (panting) Uff..Rudy..Let us stop this..

Ru: Why Bhavya..Are you tired..?

Bh: Hmm..Yes..

Ru: Ok then.. we can go back to our rooms ..

Bh: Alright, let's go..

They walked together into the lift and pressed the button to the second floor. Once they were inside the lift, Bhavya hugged Rudra. He was so surprised that he hesitated at first to hug her back.

Bh:(still hugging) Thank you Rudy..

Ru: Why, Bhavya..?

Bh: I have never had so much fun in my life..I just love your company..

Ru:(smiles and hugged her back) (gently)Me too Bhavya..I love you..

Bhavya was quite taken aback by his answer and so she pulled back from the hug. She looked into his eyes questioningly. Just then the lift doors opened.

Bh: Rudy..Please excuse me..

And she walked off from the lift leaving a sad and confused Rudra behind. *********************
Ranveer and Mansi were too tired to dance any more.

Ma: Oh I am too tired Ranveer..Let's go back to the hotel..

Ra: You carry on, Mansi..Good night..I want to look for my sisters and friends..

Ma:(smiles) Ok then ..I had a great time with you, Ranveer..Bye..Goodnight..

And she walked off from there. Ranveer stepped down from the dance floor and walked around it to get a glimpse of anyone of them. But he couldn't see anyone in the crowd. Suddenly he spotted Priyanka, who was dancing with that guy Krish. She was somewhere in the middle of the crowd and Ranveer could just see their faces.

But suddenly he felt that there was some problem. She was pushing her partner away with dislike etched on her face. "Was he misbehaving with her?.." Ranveer was alarmed at the thought. Suddenly he stepped on to the dance floor and pushed the people aside to reach at Priyanka as soon as possible.