Part 5

Gauri reached back to her room with her own suitcase.She was really annoyed because of Omkara.She placed it down and opened it.

Ga: What does he think about himself..!!

She took out a night dress to wear and closed the suitcase.

Ga: Idiot ..!!Oh God...I will have to put up with him for some more days...

She didn't see Bhavya who came out of the washroom who had changed into her nightdress.

Ga: Doesn't even know how to talk to a girl..!

Bh:What happened, Gauri..?Why are you muttering to yourself...?

Ga: (turns and sees her) It's nothing Bhavya..! I was just...

Bh:Ok Gauri...Now you go and change your dress after freshening up...

Ga: Ok...(gets up and goes to the washroom)

####################

Meanwhile in Omkara's room, Ranveer came out of the washroom.

Ra: Now I'm feeling so fresh, dude...(smiles)

Om: Your sister came here, some minutes ago..

Ra: Who..? Bhavya or Gauri...?

Om: (shrugs his shoulders) I don't know..She was saying that her suitcase was here...and yours were with her...

Ra: Oh..then it will be Gauri...Our suitcases look alike...Must have got interchanged by mistake..

Om: Ohh..

Ranveer walked towards his suitcase and opened it.He took out a night shirt and pajama to wear.

After Ranveer changed into his night wear, Rudra walked into Omkara's room.Rudra saw Ranveer and he understood who it was.

Ru:(smiles to Ranveer)Hello..I am Rudra...

Ra:(smiles)Hi Rudra...I am Ranveer...

########################

After freshening up, everybody assembled downstairs in the sitting room.Shakti introduced Priyanka, Omkara and Rudra to the Malhotras.

Gauri and Omkara were trying to avoid each other's eyes.Ranveer, Omkara and Rudra were sitting together.Gauri and Bhavya were sitting with Nandini where as Priyanka was sitting with her Annika bhabhi.

Sha: So Akshay..Let us call Deepak and give him a surprise...He was so sad that he couldn't contact you to invite to his daughter's wedding..

Ak: Yeah..Let us..

Shakti dialed their friend's number and waited.He put on the loud speaker mode.

De: Hello..Shakti...

Sh: Deepak..There's a big surprise for you...

De: What..?

Ak: Hello Deepak...Guess who this is..

De: Akshay..?! No..How can it be possible..He is in Australia...

Ak: Deepak..It's me yaar..(laughs)

De : (happily) Oh Akshay..It's you only..Yaar I can't believe this..!! So you are coming for my daughter's wedding right..?

Ak: Of course yaar..

De: Ok then...Bring your family too..Wedding date is on day after tomorrow..

Ak: Sure ..We will be there tomorrow..

Sh: Ok then Deepak..See you tomorrow..Bye...

De: Bye..

Shakti disconnected the call.