Part 22

Hey dears I am back with the next update..
Thank you all for voting and commenting on the last chapter..
_______________

RECAP: So after the triple engagement ceremony of Om-Gauri, Rudy-Bhavya and Priveer (which happened at OM in Mumbai) the Oberoi family and the Malhotra family are visiting their Daadi and the Singh family (their Aunt Roop's family) in Bhatinda for attending the marriage of Mallika(Roop's daughter).

Mallika, Soumya and Romi are their cousins and Daksh and Ishana are Roop's nephew and niece from her husband's side. Ishana is not at the house as she has gone to Amritsar and will be back soon.

PART 22

Bhatinda, Punjab

They all walked into the theatre. They got twelve nearby seats at the back row booked. They went towards the back row through the aisle.

Ma: Let's all sit down in our seats..Otherwise the lights will go off now....

Shi: You are right Mallika..Daksh, you sit there..Mallika, you sit near him, Omkara beside her,Gauri you sit next,

Pr: Then me and then Ranveer..(looks at Ranveer shyly)

Ra: (smiles) Ok..

Ru: Bhavya you sit next to him,then me,then Somu and Romi..

An: Then me and Shivaay will sit at the end..is that Ok with all...?

They all agreed and sat as suggested. Soon the lights went off and the show started.

Omkara placed his hand around Gauri's shoulder. Gauri looked at Omkara and he looked at her with loving eyes. Gauri bent a little forward to allow him to keep his hand comfortably around her shoulders. Then she placed her head on his shoulders as they watched the film.

After sometime Gauri felt his hands sliding up towards her neck and he began to caress her cheek, gently. Gauri squirmed and she looked at him, but he was acting as if he didn't do anything.

Ga:(whispers) Omkara..

Om: What..?

Ga: (whispers) Please don't do that..!

But Priyanka heard her and decided to tease them.

Pr: What is it, Gauri..?

Ga:(shrugs)Nothing, Prinku...

Ra:(looking at Omkara and smiling) Is Omkara teasing you..?

Ga: (shocked) N-No bhaiyya..(nervous smile)

Ranveer who knew better, just chuckled and turned towards the screen.

When Priyanka also turned to watch the film, Gauri took off his arm from around her shoulder and leant firmly to the back rest, so that he couldn't hold her shoulders any more.

Getting angry, Omkara bent forward and began to watch the film by resting his head on his palm, with his elbow placed on the arm rest.

Gauri felt bad and it was then she saw it. A girl who was sitting some seats away from them in the same back row was staring at Omkara. Gauri got irritated at the way that girl was ogling her Omkara and she bent forward purposefully blocking her view of Omkara. Then she looked at that girl through the corner of her eyes and saw her leaning back to her seat and watch the film. Gauri became satisfied with what she had done and felt happy. She pulled Omkara's arm and made him lean back to his seat.