Part 4

Pr:(frowns)But Mom...

Pinky knew that a tantrum was coming up and so she decided to cut it down.

Pi:(with a serious face)Listen Priyanka..Now don't try to argue with me..You all go for your trip after wards...Just wait for some more days...

Pr:(whines)Mom...This is not fair..You had promised us...(tears fill up her eyes)

Pi:(in a soft tone)Priyanka...Try to understand...They are our guests..Your Dad's best friend and his family..

Pr:(sighs and nods)Alright Mom..

Pi: That's like a good girl..(kisses her forehead)I am going downstairs now..I have to do the necessary preparations..You go and inform Omkara and Rudra that you are not going for this trip OK..?

Pr:Hmmm...Ok Mom..

Pinky left the room and Priyanka was feeling like an atom bomb which was going to explode.

Pr:(fuming with anger) Damn these guests..!!

She went off towards Rudra's room fuming with frustration.He was packing his bags with enthusiasm.

Ru:Prinku..Finished your packing ..?(smiles)

Pr:Rudra..Come with me now..!! Let's go to Omkara's room...

Ru: But, Prinku..Let me do my packing..

Pr: Packing..My foot!!(pulls his hand and walks out of the room)

Ru: What is your problem..? Leave me..

Priyanka pulled him along and reached Omkara's room.He was just closing the zipper of his travel bag after packing everything.

Pr:(loudly)OMMMM...

Om: (shocked)Now what is it yaar..? Why are you shouting..?

Pr:(whines)Omkara...Our plan flopped ..!(left Rudra's hand and slumped on Omkara's bed)

Om & Ru: What..?!!

Pr:(weeps childishly)We are not going to Goa..(looks down)

Om & Ru: But, Whyyy...??

Pr:(looks at them)Because some stupid guests are coming to stay here for some days..Dad's friend and his family...(looks down and sniffs)

Om: So what..?How does that affect our trip..?

Pr:(whines)Because Dad doesn't want us to go when they are staying here ..(looks up at Omkara miserably)

Om: Oh no!!..

Ru: What.?Dad said so..?I can't believe it

Pr: YES..!!He said so, Rudy...!! (continues her weeping)

Om: Now, you don't cry Prinku..We can go for our trip after some days, yaar.. Ok..?(sits near her)

Ru: Yeah..He is right Priyanka..(sits on her other side)

Pr:Mom was also telling like that..(wipes her tears and sniffs)

Om: Oh!!Then what is the problem..?

Pr:(feels relieved)Hmmm..You are right...

###########################

Meanwhile at the wedding hall, the wedding was going on.It was for the first time that Ranveer, Bhavya and Gauri were watching a real Indian wedding.They were standing together and were watching as the couple took the 'saat pheres' around the sacred fire.

Bh: Bhaiyya..What is the need for all of us to go and stay at the house of this Shakti uncle..We had come to India for sightseeing right..

Ra: It's alright Bhavya..We will stay there only for two-three days..