Part 11

Thank you friends for voting and commenting on the previous chapter
__________________

Gauri walked inside her room and looked around. She liked it very much. Suddenly her gaze fell upon the bed on which there was an ornate envelope. Feeling intrigued, she took it in her hands. It was an invitation for a Beach party on that evening.

She opened the invitation card and found out that the dress code is Black for girls and Red for the guys. The venue was the private beach behind the resort and the time was from 7 p.m.

She looked at her watch and checked the time. It was already 5.30 p.m.

She had a quick shower and after that started to get ready for the party. She was partly excited and was partly anxious about this party. And the main reason was- Omkara Singh Oberoi.

*****************************

At 7 p.m Gauri was looking gorgeous in this dress.

She was checking her reflection in the mirror

She was checking her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was set in beautiful curls. Her lips were shining and glossy and her eyes had the perfect make up.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. She frowned and decided to check who it was. She opened the door and there stood Omkara, who was looking hot in a red jacket and white shirt with blue jeans. Omkara checked her out from head to toe with his passionate stare.

Om:(huskily) You look hot..(smiles wickedly)

Gauri was at a loss of words and she blushed profusely. Omkara was quite delighted at the way she was reacting to his compliment.

Om: Let's go then..Would you wish to come with me..?

Ga: Omkara..(uncertainly)

Om: As a friend of course..

Ga: (smiles) Oh..Ok..

Omkara offered her his hand and she held it with excitement.

Meanwhile Bhavya was walked out of her room wearing this:

She was looking extremely pretty. Her room was on the second floor. Soon she was joined by Ranveer, Priyanka and Rudra who occupied rooms next to hers.