Part 23

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous update..and finally I am back with another update..
Here is a quick recap..

RECAP: So after the triple engagement ceremony of Om-Gauri, Rudy-Bhavya and Priveer (which happened at OM in Mumbai) the Oberoi family and the Malhotra family are visiting their Daadi and the Singh family (their Aunt Roop's family) in Bhatinda for attending the marriage of Mallika(Roop's daughter).

Mallika, Soumya and Romi are their cousins and Daksh and Ishana are Roop's nephew and niece from her husband's side. Ishana is not at the house as she has gone to Amritsar to her friends home.

They go for a movie and Omkara flirts with a girl at the theatre just to make Gauri angry and she gets angry with him..They have a cute moment while they were decorating the house for the upcoming wedding.
__________________________

At the Singh's Residence, Bhatinda

They all finished decorating the house by that night for Mallika's upcoming wedding functions. Even the elders joined in with them and after that everything finished real quick.

It was night time and everybody was going to sleep. Gauri was lying on her bed and she was wearing a night shirt and pyjama.

Suddenly she heard a message tone from her cell phone.She took it and opened the new message.

It was Omkara. He wrote "Sweetheart...I am really sorry...I hope you are still not angry with me for that theatre incident.. If you want I will come to your room and say sorry directly.."

Gauri blushed seeing this message...She wrote "No way Omkara...What if someone sees you...?And by the way I forgave you...I am not angry now..so don't worry.. " and then she send it to Omkara's cell.

Again the message tone was heard...She opened the message and saw "Gauri..I will believe you only if I see you now.."

She laughed seeing this message and send back "Goodnight...Sweetdreams..." message.Then she closed her eyes and soon she was asleep.

After what seemed like hours she woke up suddenly because of some bad dream.

Gauri sat up on her bed and was panting hard.She tried to remember what she had seen in the dream...

She could remember some goons chasing her and while running she had fallen into a deep pit.And that was why she suddenly got up.Now she felt really thirsty.

Gauri looked for the water jug which she thought she had filled in before going to sleep.But when she took it from the bedside table there was no water in it.

She understood that she had even forgot to fill water in the jug.

Gauri thought "Oh no!Now I will have to go down to the kitchen and drink water...!"She got up with the empty jug in her hand.

Gauri came out of her room and walked to the staircase.When she passed Omkara's room she smiled at the closed door with eyes full of love.

She walked down the staircase and reached the kitchen. She went inside and switched on the light.Then Gauri drank some water and the filled water in the jug.

Sudenly she heard the sound of rain outside.She loved rains.She kept the jug there and walked to the window.When she opened the window, the wind blew inside and the rain droplets also flew towards her.

Gauri was enjoying the sensation and suddenly the kitchen went dark.She realized that it was power failure due to the rain.

Suddenly she could sense someone in the room and when she turned around, she saw an outline of another person inside the kitchen.