Chapter 3 -New Humans-

***Emris POV***

"Guys come on, stop." I said as my friends teased me. Liana was probably the most annoying about it. 

"You, Emris are freaking gay for this kid." Liana said. "You should ask him if he is and when he admits it you two will kiss and everything becomes canon and it will be glorious." Everyone at the table laughed and I felt my face turn pink. 

"Aww I can see it you two would be so cute!" Yuuna exclaimed, and high fived Liana. "This is a beautiful ship. I ship it."

"You realize they're room mates right?" Wren added playfully and I slid down in my seat. 

"That's why you're so tired. You must have spent an awful long time making out with him last night." Liana said. I poked the few remaining bits of toast around with my fork. 

"I did not make out with him," I said and Anne elbowed me. 

"He must have made out with you then if you didn't make the first move." She said, and I never wanted to not have a sister more than I had in that moment. I fiddled with the sleeves of my sweatshirt, and all of my friends laughed. 

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Yuuna suddenly asked. "Not it to be the first person!" She said, and then I quickly said not it too. Wren ended up going first, and he had to tell us something that we never knew about him before. He revealed that he had a "girlfriend" in kindergarten, when he had given a girl he had liked a bracelet for Valentine's Day. He said she had "dumped" him in first grade and how the entire thing was stupid. 

Anne was next and she chose truth. I knew we were all going to end up doing truth because we all were kinda wimps when it came to dares and we knew that when we wanted to we could be quite vicious. I shuddered at the thought of sitting in the giant fridge box that my friends had dropped a spider into. I was not going to repeat that or other incidents like the time that Liana had chugged a glass of lemon juice and was sick for the next few hours or when Wren had tried to jump the fence into our backyard. 

"It wasn't that bad," Anne said to Wren. "I didn't dump you, I simply gave you your sock. And I still have the bracelet by the way." Everyone laughed since Anne's "relationship" with Wren had brought him into our group. 

"Emris, truth or dare?" Liana asked me, and I knew either way it would be bad. I said truth because if I had done dare she would have embarrassed me so much more. 

"Well do you like him?" Liana asked. 

"I don't know him very well so I'll answer that when I know him better. But so far he seems like a good person. He's cute too, which is nice." I said, and then I realized what I said. "I-I mean cute in the-"

"You do like him! Oh my gods we have a ship," Liana said, jumping up and down. "We have a ship! We have a ship! We have a ship!" Yuuna, Anne, and Liana chanted that over and over while Wren gave me a sympathetic look. 

"They'll get over it eventually." He said, a faint smile on his face. "Just don't give them more things to work off of and they'll eventually drop it."

"THIS IS AN OTP GUYS!" Liana shrieked, and I saw over half of the lunch room turn towards us. "What? Nothing's going on." Suddenly Liana got up from the table and walked behind our table. I then saw where she was going and felt my heart almost drop. I saw her walk over to the table that Kian and his friend were sitting at and tap Kian. Gods I was going to have a tough summer from my friends. 

  (A/N: I can totally imagine Yoongi's little grin and I don't know how to feel anymore.)