Part 10

Recap:

We spent hours here, I brought so many things...well Ashton did, but whatever. I also got to ride the elephants, and saw the petting zoo, I loved the horses. They are such gently creatures. While I was looking at them, Ashton left real quick.

I was looking for Ashton when I saw something, it made my heart my break.

"Where have you been?! I've been looking everywhere for you! I thought I lost you!" I already knew who it was. He hugged me tight to him.

"Can we go home?" I was about to cry. I couldn't stop looking at them.

Ashton saw that I was on the edge of tears. "What's wrong?" I point at them. He sees them and clenches his jaw. The people turn around and see me.

"Kylie?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kylie?!" My mom says.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas says. I turn to him and I see sadness and guilt.

"Me and Ash-the king wanted to the fair this year because I have never been, but I can see I wasn't the only one who wanted to go." I say.

"Well you know we got all that money from your soon-to-be-husband, so you know we patched some things up and we bought somethings we needed." Micheal says.

"Then when we had extra money left we wanted to spend some of it on things we wanted." Oliver says. 

"We made some extra money also. We sold all your things as you didn't take them with you. Though we couldn't find the necklace Noah gave you so yea." Ethan says. My whole family glares at him, he had a tendency to say things that aren't suppose to be said, but I can't believe they did that, I might not have have much, but still. Do they not care about me at all? "Oh wait, she's wearing it right now."  I look down to see the necklace. I rip it off, then look at Noah.

"Yea I am wearing the necklace," I throw to Noah and he catches, "maybe you can sell it too." They all look hurt by my words, good. 

"Look I'm sorry-

"We should get back to the castle Kylie because we have official King and Queen business to do. I also have a new idea for the wedding and we have to prepare you for your coronation too." Ashton brags about our hierarchy in the kingdom, and you know I don't mind for once because it means that they know even though they have money, they are still merchants. My dad and mom look at us with envy, while my siblings look at me with guilt and sadness. 

My parents start to look at my outfit, and when she looks up, she meets my eyes and I see her eyes completely black with envy. My dad looks at Ashton with hatred and jealousy. Ashton looks at him with a smirk knowing he can't do anything to him and if my dad tried to he would be killed, or at least tortured probably by Ashton, and I wouldn't wish that on even my worst enemies. 

"We should get back, I wanted to talk with Amelia." I say looking back at him. He kisses my forehead and I smile softly at him.

"Ok angel." I look back at the people I use to call my family.

"Ummm....bye I guess?" I say. Me and Ashton start walking away from them. We get in the carriage and I gladly let Ashton hold me on his lap. 

We had left at sundown and by the time we got back it was night time. I was so tired Ashton had carry me into the bedroom. 

"I need to change you into your night gown." Ashton says, basically asking me to put it on myself, but you know I'm too tired. 

"Can you put it on me?" I ask him with closed eyes, raising my hands so he can take my gown off. 

"I don't think I'll able to resist you angel if I do." He gulps looking at me or more likely my body. Ok so maybe he shouldn't. I sigh.

"Fine!" I roll off the bed and go to the closet and change into a white night gown. I go back to the bed to see Ashton in bed without a shirt reading a book.....I'm in a puddle. 

I walk to the bed and get under the covers as Ashton puts the book down on the table by our bed. He pulls me to his chest, so my face is right in front of his chest.....just go to sleep Kylie. I would if I could but I can't stop staring at his godly chest.

"You ok there angel?" I look up at Ashton to see him smirking. Darn man.

"Perfect." I gulp looking back his chest. I hear a booming laugh. 

"I see you like my abs princess." So I'm princess now....ok.

"Yes, yes I do." I nod at him. He chuckles. 

"Good night princess."

"Good night Ashton." 

That night I didn't sleep at all I was too busy thinking about my family and other things. Did they really not care about me? We're they sorry? My parents didn't look sorry they looked jealous. What is the pure one? What does Issac want? What is the prophecy? What was that glint in Ashton's eyes earlier? So many questions.

You know you think when your arranged to get married that you marry the guy and you put up with it. You either fall in love with him or you don't, that's just the way it is. So why do I have all these questions, and all this drama? Why can't life just be simple?

When I am finally done thinking and I'm able to go to sleep the sun is already rising. Great. At least I can sleep now.

Hopefully that red book answers all my questions, and if it doesn't maybe it can answer a few at least, but I can tell this is only the beginning.

A/N: 

Two chapters in one day!! I'm so proud of myself.

Did you like the chapter?

I know it was kind of short but oh well I did the best I could.

You know what find out Jon Kortajarena who plays Ashton is gay! I did not expect that. He is also dating Luke Evans, so that's cool. 

Just thought I'd share a little fact about one of the characters.

Hope you liked the chapter :)

XOXO my little chocolates

-Daydreamer