Part 8

Recap:

"I know I've been busy, but it's for a good reason."

"What's the reason?" I ask.

"You'll find out soon, but just know I will always protect you angel." Um ok? I nod not pushing to know because he will tell me when he is ready. I shouldn't pressure him, I HATE when people do that to me. "Did you eat lunch yet?" Getting out his pocket sized sundial with roman numerals on it.

"Yea, I did. Did you?" I ask.

"Not y-" He was cut off with Dylan, Ace, and a guard I've never met before barging into the room. "What is the meaning of this!!!!" Ashton yells.

"S-s-sorry my k-king, b-but he is h-here." The unknown guard says. Ashton growls, seriously this guy either has a throat problem or he's an animal.

On another note what does the guard mean by he? Who is he?

"Who is he?" I'm confused, but then again I'm always confused.

"Someone you don't want to mess with princess." Ace finally says a whole sentence to me. That must mean this isn't good.

Lord Jesus Christ help me for I'm might die soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have so many questions running through my head right now. Who is he? Why don't I want to mess with him? Why did Ashton get angry when the unknown guard mentioned him? 

As these thoughts are going through me, the door bangs open to a man with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes almost like they are black. He stands at 5'10". He has power come off of him in waves, but not as much as danger. I get bad vibes off of him, and all I see in his eyes is coldness. No love, no happiness, not even sadness. I felt as if I had looked into these eyes before, and I have. This coldness was in Ashton's eyes too when I had first met him, but now in his eyes are still the same coldness, but there is an emotion among them. Something I cannot decipher. 

Dylan, Ace, and the unknown guard as I now realized is the cute guard from before, all get out weapons and point it at the man. Though the man looks unfazed as if he's used to this.

"Well, who is this?" Breaking out of my thoughts, the cold man turns to me looking me over. The man licks his lips and stares at my breasts. I feel uncomfortable, digusted even. 

Ashton pulls me closer into his chest, wrapping his arm around my waist.  "Don't look at her like that!" Ashton yells. 

"What ever do you mean brother?" Brother?! I didn't know Ashton had a brother. 

"That's king to you Isaac!" So that's his name.

Isaac's eyes darken in angry, but then looks at me again and goes back to normal, as if he never did get mad. "What do you want?" Ashton says.

"You know what I want. I want her." Isaac nods towards me, and Ashton growls.

"Now why would I let you take her? You know you are outnumbered. I have men all over this castle and outside of it. If you were to, which you won't, take her or touch her in any way you'd be killed in a second. Actually no, you'd be captured then brought to me, so I could torture you over and over, again and again. To the point were you will be begging for death, but I wouldn't let you die. No, I would let you heal then do it all over again till I got tired of you and killed you." Ashton threatens to the point of were I see Isaac gulp, the guards look at him in fear, and my eyes widen.