Part 11

IMPORTANT: I changed Ralph's name to Ace

Recap:

That night I didn't sleep at all I was too busy thinking about my family and other things. Did they really not care about me? We're they sorry? My parents didn't look sorry they looked jealous. What is the pure one? What does Issac want? What is the prophecy? What was that glint in Ashton's eyes earlier? So many questions.

You know you think when your arranged to get married that you marry the guy and you put up with it. You either fall in love with him or you don't, that's just the way it is. So why do I have all these questions, and all this drama? Why can't life just be simple?

When I am finally done thinking and I'm able to go to sleep the sun is already rising. Great. At least I can sleep now.

Hopefully that red book answers all my questions, and if it doesn't maybe it can answer a few at least, but I can tell this is only the beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is said a great, furious war will break out between two great kings, but they will not be kings of different regions, but they will be brothers. Though they will be great kings, great does not always mean good. They will be the cruelest people of their time.

I was the library reading the red book, wearing a dark green and purple dress with flowers covering the dress. Tight on the top, flowy on the bottom.

Ashton had some work to do, so here I was reading the answers to all or at least some answers

Ashton had some work to do, so here I was reading the answers to all or at least some answers. First, I had to know the prophecy to know what was going on, then I would find the answers to the other questions.

One shall be able to break the feud between the two and make peace. Though it is not a person who is ordinary, no it is a person with great wit, kindness in their heart, and a strong will. They will fight for what they believe in, and stand up for those who need help without violence or war. The person to make peace is one of a pure heart.

Amelia had said the prophecy was coming true, so who is the person who can break the war.

Though to end the feud the pure hearted must chose one of the two kings, to be the one and only king. If this does not happen the kingdom will forever live in misery, sickness, and hate, and the empire will cease to exist.

I feel sorry for the girl or man who has to do that. That would be hard having the whole kingdom depend on you.

The one to do this will be a girl as she can see the good even through the bad. She will be able to tell which king will be filled with nothing but power and hate, while the other will be filled love but with a cold demeanor.

The girl will live harsh life for she will live with 5 brothers who think nothing of anything else but themselves, and parents who are greedy and will do anything for money. This will teach her to be kind and help the people who need it. She will have rare bright blond hair with sea green eyes.