Zach Imagine - For Sam

THIS IMAGINE IS A DIRTY ONE AND IF YOU'RE THE NOT THE AGE 12+ OR YOU CANNOT HANDLE SEX I WOULD HIGH SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ THIS ONE.

You and Zach were in an Uber driving to the hotel you guys were staying in, he wanted to take you to Cuba for a nice little vacation for y'alls 10 month anniversary and it was a surprise when he told you. You two were on a 12 hour flight so both of you slept the whole way here and you both are full of energy "Mr. Herron is this the hotel?" The driver said pointing to a big building with lights all around it "Yes sir, it is." Zach said looking at you smiling so big that he whispered his cheeks were hurting, the Uber stopped in front of the hotel and you looked out and it was sooooooo beautiful. The hotel had lights that changed colors every 2 minutes and it looked really elegant which kinda made you feel like a queen "I'm so happy that I brought you here." Zach whispered into your ear sending chills down your neck, you could tell he was horny as hell "Let's spend the first night in, then tomorrow we can go out and explore. Let's just hope you can walk tomorrow, because when I'm done with you I'm sure you wont be able to walk." Zach whispered again in your ear then leaving wet kisses on your neck which made you let out a little moan but luckily the driver didn't hear you. Zach got the bags and you went to the front desk to check in and they gave you the key to the room which was on the 20th floor, the room was a suite and it had a huge view of the city and you could see literally everything and the ocean looked so beautiful you could die. Once y'all reached your room you could tell Zach was ready to give you pleasure and you were so ready for it, when Zach is determined he doesnt stop and he even said that he is determined when we have sex and we dont tease at all so the Uber ride was a surprise. You had slid the key down the lock and it opened and you walked in first "Wow, this is big." You said looking all around the room and examining it "Picked it just for us baby." Zach said closing the door and locking it, you placed your backpack on the floor and went to open the curtains and the view is so amazingly beautiful just while you were looking at the view Zach came over and put his hands up your shirt and then started playing with your boobs "Zach the curtains are open." You said laying your head back on his shoulder "Well, let's close them and get to working." Zach said closing the blindes. He guided you to the bed where you fell back first onto the bed and then he climbed on top of you and started kissing your neck leaving behind love bites and teeth marks "Zach...." You moaned louder and louder, Zach started to grind on you and that's when you know you wanted him bad. You unbuttoned his pants and he did the same to you but he slid down 2 fingers to your cilt and started rubbing it "No teasing, lets just do it." You said looking at Zach with a huge smirk on your face, he looked down at you and then quickly removed your top and then unclipping your bra leaving you in your jeans and panties, he took off his shirt and he took off his pants and boxer so he was completely naked. Before taking off the rest of your clothes and messed with your left boob, he was holding it and squeezing it which to you felt so good then he started to suck on it leaving love bites all around it, then he moved to the right boob doing to the same exact thing so both can get the same love. He moved up to your lips then you and him had a huge make out session, that's when he took off your jeans and panties so both of you are naked "Baby, should we use protection?" Zach said looking down at you. You shook your head no because you guys were in the moment and y'all really didn't want to use it because Y'all thought about having kids, he slid right into you and not gonna lie it hurt because you were tight. He started thrusting in and out of you and he went faster and faster each time, while doing this he was kissing your neck and you could help but scream and moan so loud which made you think that the people could hear you too "Sam, I'm about to come." Zach said into your neck "So am I." You said back trying to talk, you could feel your legs shaking and that's a sign that you're not gonna walk for a while, he comed inside of you and then he gave you a kiss of the lips then slowly moved down to your area and started licking inside of you. You could help but yell his name louder and louder each time because his tongue was swirling inside of you, about an hour in a half later the both of y'all were just laying there staring at the wall and out of breathe because y'all went 3 rounds of sex and it was rough sex, "You did good baby." Zach said turning to you and kissing your head "Thanks baby, you were right. I'm not gonna walk tomorrow at all." You said laughing at him, he moved your hair and he saw that he left you hickeys all over your neck and they look so big "Sam, I left a lot. They look bad, I'm sorry love." Zach said kissing them "It's fine love, it shows that I'm taken by an amazing guy." You said smiling at him. The next morning you woke up to Zach smiling down at you "What're you looking at?" You said smiling at him "Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend who I love so much." He said in his deep morning voice, the both of y'all got into a shower where a round 4 of sex happened and y'all got dresses for the day but it was pretty hard to walk and whenever you guys went people were looking at you with a weird look because they were looking at your neck which was full of Zachs love bites "You know what babe, you look so good with the love bites." Zach whispered into your ear.

Okay guys so I tried with a dirty imagine but I honestly think it went to shit, but hey I tried and it's better to try different things every once in a while. Love y'all💜💜💜💜💜 and I hope you like it Sam!!!