Jonah Imagine

It was the best time ever and my 2nd favorite holiday, it is Halloween!!!! This year Jonah and I are spending it together in Stillwater so you both decided to take Svea trick-or-treating, you helped her pick out a costume and she is a Genie and she had requested Jonah and I to be Princesses Jasmine and Aladdin which honestly we love because it's a nice costume for us to find. We picked up Svea from school and we went to Party City to hopefully find the costumes we need for Halloween, and lucky we found all of our costumes in our sizes and in addition we got 10 bags for candy. Jonah wanted 10 bags while Svea and I looked at each other and wondered if we were literally going to get that much candy but then with Jonah we knew he was determined to get a lot of candy, we left Party City and headed home then we waited for Halloween to come.
Halloween Day
Today was the day we all have been waiting for, no I'm not talking about School but I am talking about Halloween. The school had let the kids dress up which was a challenge for Svea since she's a Genie she has a crop top on but successfully we pulled it off and she didn't get dress coded, we waited till 6:30 Pm then we headed out in our costumes to trick-or-treat. This year kids don't play because their costumes look so good we saw this little girl who dressed up as Cardi B and we saw this one little boy who dressed up as Micheal Jackson, we had so much fun and we filled up al the bags but Jonah had taken some extra pillowcases from his house and we drove to the town over and trick-or-treated over there too, it wasn't that far from Stillwater so we made it home at 11:30 PM and on our way home we stopped by Dairy Queen and got food because walking around getting candy sure made us hungry. Svea fell asleep on the way home so you decided to play soft music and the song Humble And Kind by Tim McGraw came on and it made you sing along to it softly along with Jonah, y'all made it home and you carried Svea to her room and you went to Jonah's room where you're sleeping and he already had his Pajamas on "Wow, all ready for bed Jonah bear?" You said grabbing your pajamas and heading to the bathroom and you changed quickly "Yes baby girl, I'm so sleepy. Thank you for being here for Svea and I on Halloween, and thank you for being my Princess." Jonah said covering you with the blanket and you resting your head on his shoulder "I'm so happy I got to be here, it was so much fun. Can't wait for next year baby boy." You said giving him a kiss on his cheek and you both falling into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

Guess who's back, back again. I'm so sorry I've been gone for such a long time but I'm back, I will be updating a lot more than I did. Even though I will be semi busy with school since starting in January I have 5 more months till I graduate and I have a job now, I will be posting more!!!🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤