Chapter 21: Suffer

Jennie POV

I woke up early by the alarm clock. I turned it off and glanced at the time...6:00 AM

I sat at the edge of my bed and stretched before standing up and went to the comfort room to have my toothbrush

After that i went to the kitchen and cooked food. I'm going to give Taehyung a special food, it's been 3 days since he is in the hospital but he is still not talking to me. Everyday he would just yell at me and tells me to leave and throws everything i gave him

I drove to the hospital and went to Taehyung's room. Before opening the door i let out a deep sigh and smiled

I was expecting him to be asleep. But it turns out wrong. He is talking to someone. Not just an ordinary someone. But his ex....Irene.

My heart felt like it's dead. I wanna get angry but i can't. Seeing him smiling is more than enough for me to caml myself for the scene in my sight right now.

"What are you doing here?" I was put back into reality when i heared his voice. But it's so cold that it froze my heart

"I'm here to give you----"

"How many times do i have to tell you to not show up yourself ever again?"

I was at shocked. I never see it coming. On the other hand Irene is just looking at me blankly.

"But i-its for you--"

"Come here. And show me that. Besides im hungry" Taehyung suddenly said which lights up my self.

I excitedly went near him and showed him the foods but to my surprise he took it and opened ot but... He threw it to the floor. I could feel my shoulders heavy. It's like all my efforts are wasted and i suddenly felt... dissaponted.

My eyes started to get teary again and i could feel anytime by now i might collapse

"LEAVE OR I'LL FORGET YOU'RE A GIRL!!"

"T-taehyung please dont do this---" i started to beg him and i cant stop my tears to fall down this time

"Fuck jennie! Are you out of your mind just leave i dont wanna see your face anymore!"

"Just listen to me first taehyung!!! You haven't listened to my explanation yet!!"

He was taken aback. Irene went near me and suddenly slapped me.

"How dare you?! He is a patient!!!"

I was not able to counter back. I'm still facing the left side of the room and i could see the scattered food everywhere.

The door suddenly opened revealing Jin. He looked shocked to and he went close to me.

"What's happening?!" Jin asked with an angry tone while my body is in his arms... And on that note i suddenly felt safe and better. But still speechless.

"Just let her out of here..." I heared Taehyung's voice again.

Before his voice makes me calm and relaxed but now it put fear and pain in my heart. I can't understand him. He didn't listened to me yet. But he acts as if he really knows the situation.

"You?!" Jin looked at Irene "what are you doing here?!"

"I invited her..c-cause i n-need her"

And that finally opened my eyes. That it's not me anymore. Everyday this is what happens when i visit him. He'll yell at me and tells me a very hurtful words.

"Man?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Do i look like kidding Hyung?"

"Taehyung?! What about jennie?!"