Chapter 27: Jimin's plan

Jimin's POV

"You're fairytale days are now over..."

This is the day. Today's the day.
The class is over and I'm on my way to my locker room

I've waited for this day to come. And finally my long wait has ended.

I went to my closet and took my black jacket, black jeans, black tshirt, black gloves and black mask.

After wearing it. I went to the mirror and stared at myself.

Perfect....

I smirked as I see my reflection. I quickly ride my car and went to Taehyung's house.

I stopped 5 house away from his.
I waited for an hour. I waited for the lights on his room to turn off.

I went out of my car. I went to his gate and climbed until I finally reached inside.

Taehyung's POV

After turning off the lights, i went to my bed to sleep but before sleeping i called Jennie

Hey Jen
Taehyungiieee
Are you going to sleep?
Ne
Really? I thought I'm going to sleep late talking to you tonight
Hahaha It's okay babe. Maybe next time I'm so sleepy already
Okay then. I love you sooo much
I love you too babyyy
Goodbye
Bye

And i turned off the phone I was about to close my eyes until i heard some noises downstairs.

I stood up and opened my door. I walked downstairs. And went tp the kitchen to my surprise all my utensils were scattered everywhere

Who did this?

My nervousness woke up and i travelled my eyes around my house with fear. My knees are starting to shake

Looks like I'm not alone here.

As i travelled my eyes everywhere. I saw two of my knives i quickly grabbed it and slowly walked to my sala

As long as i stepped on the sala i felt a punch in my face causing me to fall.

As i looked back. I saw a SHORT man covered with whole black.
"Who the hell are you?!"

Instead of answering it just twisted its head like it's studying my whole.

I stood up but before i could even stood up i felt a sting into my face. I could feel some blodd has started to drop in my nose

I don't know who this person yet and what it wants but his body shape is quite familiar to me. In the side of my hand i saw a book.

I quickly grabbed it and throw it to the man's face. And before i could even throw the book my fist has already landed on his face.

He stepped forward. I was about to punch him again but he kicked my stomach. And i stepped backward

And when i looked at him again. He was already holding a thick stick.

He ran to me and was about to hit my head but i shield my arms and it stings cause it hurts

"Arrghh!!"

It again hit my legs and my arms and legs again. I rolled to the ground as the pain I felt is something that my body can't take in.

My fear is getting bigger. Deep inside i hope I'll not die today. I tried standing up but he kicked my stomach again. And kicked my stomach again.

I rolled to the floor as i felt my energy is starting to drain. He sat beside me and throw a punch in my face.

It grabbed my hair and put my ears near to his mouth

"Arrgghh!!" I screamed in pain

"Leave Jennie alone. Or I'll kill you."

I got mad. And questions but starts to form in my mind. What does he want to Jennie?

"And you think I'll do that?"

He throw a punch into my face and i could feel that anytime by now. I'll loss my strength

"Leave her. Or else." His voice os familiar.

He threwy head and he left me laying to the floor. After gaining a little energy.

I slowly walked to my room. As i reached my room. I sat to the side of my bed. And took my phone to call Jennie.

Hey babe?
B-babe
Hey? Are you okay?
Someone came inside my house. I need y-your help
Ohmyghad!! Stay there I'm coming. Is the person still there?! I'll call the cops!!
No no babe he's gone. Just come here please.
I'm coming wait for me!

She turned the call off. And i laid myself in the bed. I need Jennie's care really bad now.

Jennie s POV

I grabbed my car keys. And ran outside. Before starting the engine i checked the time

"Damn it's 11 already" I drove to Taehyung's house. And i went inside. The gate was locked so i used the key that he duplicated for me.

I ran to his room and found him there laying weak.

"Oh my god!"

"B-babe" He hugged me tight

"Let's go downstairs let's clean your wounds god.."

I assested him to walk. And his face is starting to have darkish colors which made me nervous

I let him sat on the couch. "I'll just take a warm water and a clean clothes"

When i tried to stand up i felt his hands in my arms "Stay here for a moment please."

I hugged him. His head in my chest and my hands in his head.
"Who did this to you?" I can't stop my self and tears started to stream down my eyes.

"Please don't cry. You're my strength now." I quickly wip my tears and kissed his head.

After a moment i felt his weight. Makes me guess that he has already fell asleep.

I gently removed his head to my chest to take a water and cloth but his grip towards my arms tightened so i just waited for another moment AGAIN.

'who did this to you? What did you do to experience this? Oh god..'

Taehyung has finally fell asleep so i took the chance to take the things i need to clean his wounds.

"I'll bring you to the clinic tomorrow" I told the sleeping Taehyung and kissed his forehead