Chapter 34: Changes

Jennie's POV

I never knew embracing change would be this embarrassing. Like literally all eyes is on me and it's making me uncomfortable

After my grand entrance i know that i shocked everyone, well they should i worked hard for that.

While I was taking some food in the food section. I felt eyes is watching me. I looked to my left and to my back and to my right and saw Taehyung looking at me.

I turned away. I can't afford to see him. I'm still mad. And he'll regret avoiding me yesterday I'll make sure of that.

I went back to our table and I know Taehyung is still staring at me. But i acted as if i don't care

"Damn Jennie. I can't believe that you actually looked so perfect" Sehun complimented.

"Thank You." I answered back and gave him a smile.

"What reason did you have to have this make over though? Like it's a big change Jennie." Cielo said, she looks at me really amaze.

"Is it a good or a bad change?" I asked uncomfortably. They smiled at me and i gave them a questioning look.

"It's a good change Jennie for sure." Jimin answered with full sincerity in his words

I can't believe that they are complimenting me like this. I mean I'm actually happy that they liked my ideas of making my self more attractive.

"Well i just wanna be more appealing" I answered

"Or you just wanna gain the attention of everyone?" Irene spoke out of nowhere

"What?" I answered back raising my eyebrows "What did you say?"

"Well it is actually obvious that you are only seeking for attention. You don't need to make your reasons good"

"Excuse me? Are you kidding me?"

"Do I looked like kidding? C'mon Jennie isn't is true? You walked on the aisle a while ago as if you are the best"

"Well it's not my fault if everyone thinks I'm looking 'best'."

"Tsk." Irene. Irene. Irene. As always she breaks every good things in the world like what do I expect

Just wait you bitch. When the time comes that i gain more evidence about your evilness that'll be the end of you.

While I was giving death glares at Irene, my eyes landed on the person beside her...Taehyung who's also looking at me already.

I stood up and told them that I'll just use the comfort room. When I get into the comfort room I got a little retouch. Fixed my lipstick and done.

When I went outside. Taehyung was already there waiting for me. We were giving each other a stares and mind you it's not just an ordinary stare it is full of meaning

I looked away and was about to pass on him until i felt him grab my arms stopping me to go anu further.

"What are tou doing?! Let me go!" I said and violently took my arms away, he was frozen and I myself was also shocked because of the way i reacted. But it's not my fault though.

"I'm sorry. I'll go now" i said but before leaving him he grabbe my arms again and this time i closed my eyes because of the sensation that his touch gave me.

"Jennie..can we talk?"

"For what?"

"Please let me explain"

"Oh save it Taehyung! I have no time for explanations"

"Please Jennie forgive me!"

Paak

I slapped him real hard. He was facing his left and touched his face before turning his face back to me

"Forgive you?! What the hell? You avoided me! Without even letting me explanation you avoided me and now you want me to listen to your explanation?! Are you crazy?! Ha!"

My anger has gotten my whole system and my body is trembling because of this anger inside me. I feel like any time soon i would burst out.

"I'm sorry Jennie" He tried reaching out for my hand but i stepped backward

"I need space Taehyung." I myself is also shock because of the words that came out to my mind, he was looking at me without blinking absorbing everything that I just said

"W-what?...please Jennie tell me that you're just kidding. You've got to be kidding right?"

I turned my back against him but before leaving I gave him some words.

"You've hurt me Taehyung. I was broken for the past few weeks. You were avoiding me and the next thing i knew was you and Irene were already hanging out. I'm sorry. But honestly I'm not so sure about our relationship anymore. Just give me some time and space to think first. I love you"

And on that note i left him. I returned to our table as if nothing happened.

I know my friends eyes were on me. So i looked at them wierdly

"What?" After saying that they all looked away. I just let out a deep sigh and glanced at Irene whose giving me death glares already

Biitch that's mah move. Tsk no originality

After some time. There is only one minute after Christmas and we all gather together before counting down

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

And fireworks can be seen in the horizon and it's jusy Instagram worthy photos so i decided to take some pictures

But while taking photos i felt arms in my hips not so long until i felt chin in my shoulder

When i turned to see who it was he immediately kissed my lips..Taehyung

"I'm sorry I just realized that i can't grant your wish i can't let you put walls between us. I can't."

Later on i felt my shoulder starting to get wet. And when i looked at Taehyung he was already crying

"Taehyung...."

"Jennie please don't do this to me I'm begging you. You're my life please I'll admit I was just so jealous and angry. And i let that control me but please Jennie I love you so damn much." He said without taking away his hug on me.

"But what about Irene?" I asked and faced him

"We want you to be jealous everything was just an acting. She doesn't feel anything for me anymore." He said smiling and i pinched his nose because of that

"I hate youuu"

"Ow ow Jennie ouch!"

"You have no idea how hurt I am because of that hmmp" i stumped like a kid crossed my arms and pouted. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you"

"What about Jimin, he wants to talk to you"

"I already forgive him we talked a while ago. So can you answer me now? I love you"

"I love you too Taehyung"

He cupped my cheeks and slowly leaned to my face. Until i felt his lips into my lips. It is full of love and sincerity.

Kissing in under the dark sky with fireworks. That's how it is.

After some moments we both get away from the kiss but our forehead stilk touching each other.

"You're so sexy babe" Taehyung said. I pushed him and covered my body

"Yah! You pervert"

"I'm more excited to have a baby with you know" he smiled evily and then we both laughed.

He took my hands and kiss it before back hugging me again.

Finally I and Taehyung are okay now. Indeed this is the besy christmas so far in my life.