Chapter 39: Good bye

Taehyung's POV

It was 2 weeks ago when we went to Thailand. We visited alot of tourist spots to savour every moment while we are still there.

"Babe? Aren't you hungry?" Jennie asked placing both of her hands on my chest. Damn... Until now this girl is still the same. Whenever I see her my heart would beat really fast.

Instead of answering I placed her in between both of my arms...you're the one.

"I love you and our future childrens.." she slapped my arms "what?! That hurts baby" I pouted acting all hurt.

"You're a pervert..but I love you"

She cooked our breakfast and damn as always her cooks are always the best. She cooked beef steak with mushrooms. "It's soooo good" i kissed her cheeks as a 'Thank You'

While we are in the middle of our breakfast Jennie's phone rang. She stood up and went to the living room to answer her phone. It took 5 minutes before she camd back.

But to my shock, her face could not be painted. Her phone is still on her hands and she is staring at it as if she can't believe what she just heard. I immediately went to her and held both of her shoulders "Babe? What happened?"

"Cielo..."

"What about her?"

"She....she....she is gone.."

I felt my eyes grew bigger. Is she serious? I don't understand. I don't get it.

"What?"

"Sehun called me telling me Cielo is dead due to a stage 4 breast cancer." She then hugged me and cried. I caressed her hair and calmed her down.

"Let's visit them. Okay?" She nodded in between our hug and I kissed her forehead.

I and Cielo hasn't completely fixed our problem especially with Jennie. This past few days we had actually observed that she is looking weak and sick. But she is kind to us.

I know Jennie is a bit disappointed because she wasn't able to be okay completely with Cielo before she's gone. But I understand Jennie it's hard to trust the person who was once the reason why your life became miserable.

"It's okay Jennie please stop crying." I wiped her tears on her face but it's useless. Because aftet wiping her tears another tears would run down to her face."shhhh please stop crying it hurts me seing you like this please?"

She nodded and wiped her tears "Let us continue eating shall we?" She asked and I nodded

Sehun's POV

Flashback

"Sehun.."Cielo cupped my cheeks while we are bringing her in the hospital. She is looking very pale "I'm sorry"

"Please Cielp don't do this to me" I'm starting to feel the heat of my tears on my eyes. "Please fight...fight for me" I can help it anymore I let my tears flow.

She's dying. She is leaving me. And i can't let that happen. Not now that I knew that she has feelings for me too. Not now that I'm planning to propose for her.

"I can't do it anymore." She wiped the tears in my face and smiled "Promise me you'll love again..okay?"

"No Cielo don't say that. I will only love You and only You."

"Please Sehun just let me go...let me rest..this is my fate" her voice is getting weaker and she is almost losing her voice.

"I cant Cielo. I can't leave without you.."

"I'm always gonna be here beside you. I'll be watching you.."

We arrived at the hospital and she was transferred to a bed with wheels. We are on our way to the operating room but she held my hands before she was put inside she said something that really made me cry loud and broke my heart.

"I'll be waiting for you up there...in heaven"

End of Flashback

I can't believe that she's gone. I still remember those smile. A very genuine one. And I will miss that forever. I may love another woman but for sure she will have a special space here in my heart.

I will always love her. Forever.
I felt something cold although there is no wind. It's her. For sure she is hugging me right now. I closed my eyes and felt the cold thing on me and without me knowing my tears has again flow

I went to my house and went inside my room. I took a picture frame and stared at it for I don't know how long.

"Everything happened so fast Cielo. We were very happy. Enjoying our selves with each other's company and the next thing I knew? Is that you were gone." I said those words while staring at the picture of me and Cielo. She is riding on my back while both of us were laughing.

I smiled as I remembered how much we have fun that day. When I confessed that I liked her and when she confessed that she feels the same.

I wiped tears but it's useless because it keeps flowing.

"It's so hard Cielo. It is so easy to say that I'll move on but its so damn hard to do. I can't do this Cielo. It's so hard" I can help it. As seconds go my heart tears up itself. And slowly it is killing me.

"I love you so much. Wait for me okay?" I kissed the picture frame before putting it back on the desk beside my table.

I layed down and closed my eyes but my whole sense is still open. Suddenly it rained. I smiled as this is my favorite. When it is raining and I'm sleeping it feels comfortable.

Maybe I will just have to accept that she is gone. When she's here for sure she don't want to see me like this. I'll now move forward. I know it will take a lot of time to be okay. But I'll try.

I won't make my self miserable. I have my friends and family who's willing to help me so I'll let them. I know I'll meet someone again soon. Someone to love again. But maybe not now.

This is all for you Cielo.