Chapter 45: Acceptance

Jimin's POV

It's been a while since I saw and talked with Jennie, after Taehyung's proposal to her, her full attention was on their preparations for their wedding.

I am on my office doing paper works until I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I waited to see who knocked until Jennie came in.

"Looks like Mr.ChimChim is really busy and focused don't you think?" She said while moving her 90 degree shoulder which I found adorable.

I smiled "Well..work is a work why are you here though?"

"It's already lunch time Mr. Do you mind joining me?" I nodded

We went to a nearby restaurant and immediately found a seat. "I missed coming here." She spoke

"So this isn't your first time here?" It's my first time in this restaurant.

"Yeah. Taehyung and I usually come here to have lunch or sometimes dinner. But it's been a whilr though since he prefer my dishes."

I nodded. We ordered our food and after 20 minutes of talking our order has finally arrived. "So when is the wedding?"

She glanced at me before answering. "Probably not this year."

"What? Why?" I answered surprised "I mean that's is kinda weird"

"Well we discussed about that. We wanted to enjoy both of ourselves first because when we get married our responsibilities will get bigger. So yeah"

I understand her point but if I were Taehyung? I would marry Jennie right away.

"I'm sorry for the troubles I have done to the both of you before Jennie." I opened up

She held my hands "Past is past Jimin we have already forgive you."

"But i hope you do not mind Jennie...I still have feelings for you. And I will always show my affections to you. But not the point where I could break your story"

She stayed silent for a moment before she smiled and nodded showing she understands. "It's okay Jimin i won't mind. Beside forsure you'll meet someone in the future."

"Nah. It's either you or no one Jennie." She laughed.

And because of that talk with Jennie I was able to sleep with full of happiness.

Jin's POV

Jennie and I have decided to have a friendly date since she is going to get married. At first Taehyung was acting like a jealous kid but Jennie was able to convince her at the end of the day.

I am waiting for Jennie outside their house and after 10 minutes of waiting she finally came out and ofcourse who's pouting and both eyebrows almost meeting each other and both arms crossed to his chest.

"Jendeuk." I said and gave her a hug she hugged back but we felt arms trying to split us apart "Enough." Taehyung said

I opened the door for Jennie and she went inside I closed the door and Taehyung called me.

"You asshole better take care of my baby or else. You should be here at 2."

"Yes sir" I ran to the drivers seat and heard both Jennie and Taehyung bid goodbye to each other.

I started driving and brought her to the park where we had our first date before. "Woooaaaahhh Jin!!!"

I smiled as I saw how excited she is when she came out of the car. She keeps jumping and jumping around.

"You seems excited huh?"

"Yeah. This is where we had our first date you know?"

I nodded. I then lead her to a tavle a prepared with alot of foods. It's just the both of us for now there are no other people but just the both of us. Such a perfect timing and it looks like faith is in favor of me.

We started eating immediately. "Jennie... thanks for everything. Is it okay if I'd still show you my affections despite your relationship with Taehyung? I do respect your relationship but please Jennie. I promise I wilk know my limits."

"You know what? Jungkook, Jimin and You are both saying the same exact thing. And so my answer is...Yes. you know I am not a bitter person and I understand that. But please don't stop your self from loving again"

I nodded. Her words somehow made me relief and happy at the same time. "Thank You Jennie"

We did alot of talks about our past and even laugh when we remember how stupid we are.

When it's already 1:30 in the Afternoon we then decided to go home.

"You're late for 5 minutes" Taehyung welcomed us while his arms are crossed when we opened the door.

"Babe its just 5 minutes it's traffic." Jennie went to Taehyung and hugged him.

"I shall go now"

"Thanks Jin. take care"

I noddee before going to my car and drive home. Now I'm feeling better especially because Jennie agreed for me to show my LOVE for her.

Jennie's POV

I laughed as Taehyung pouted infront of me. I know his jealous what can I say he even gets jealous when I hug a pillow when i go to sleep because he only wants me to hug him when we sleep.

"I want a date too.." He said like a kid demanding for a cady while angry. I pinch his cheeks and placed a kiss on his lips.

"My babe is blushing"

"No I'm not" He denied even though his cheeks are looking pinkish already.

"Oh really?" I kissed his lips again this time more like a peck to tease him. He smiled and went closer to me

"You surely know my soft spot" He said and placed his lips on mine. I took it away for air and he did an annoyed groan.

"I want more baby" He said

And that's where it goes. He becomes clingy again which I really really love.