|7| Finally...

Ana kept telling me to exercise harder in P.E. We where running and doing pushups. Wasn't really that hard, but I gave all my power to do twenty pushups and running. I was the first one to Finnish, I'm mostly the last one. The P.E teacher was pretty proud of me. "Wow! Aphmau! I never expected you to Finnish first!" The p.e teacher cheered.
You did a great job..
Thanks..by the way..what am I gonna e-
You're not eating anything.
But I'm so hungry, nauseous, lightheaded, weak...
Boo hoo..
"Alright Class! Y'all did a great job! Especially Aphmau here! You're all dismissed!" The teacher announced.
I quickly grabbed my backpack and fast walked my way home. I didn't have time to change, but I'll just take a bath at home.
Did you know that you'll burn 399 calories if you take a cold bath?
No..that's a lie.
It's not..I've tried it on my past clients..and it worked for them..
Where all different, you know?
Yes yes, but it doesn't hurt to try.
But I haven't eaten anything for the past three days!
Fine! You can eat and Apple and a banana...
Finally! Thank you!
I reached to my door and unlocked it.  The house was just cold..or is it just me?
I threw my back on the first staircase and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a small red apple that I saw in the morning, and a banana.
That's 143 calories right in front of you..
I'm gonna lose it anyways.
I then took a bite out of the apple. It literally tastes like heaven..the flavor was just delicious.
Why is this so good..it's just an apple.
It's because you haven't eaten anything for three days straight.
makes sense.
_____________________________
After I ate the banana and the Apple. I took a cold bath..it's was kinda relaxing honestly. Me and Ana just talked about models and we try to guess what they eat in a day.. then we google what the model eats, and the one who guesses something right, gets a point. Me and Ana played for like 45 minutes..
Aph, it's time to get out.
Alright, but we should definitely play that game again.
Totally.
______________________________
I then did my home work, drank 2 liters of water today, did those 200 sit-ups and 200 crunches. Put on my pajamas which where pretty baggy on me. I then went to bed.
Good night Ana..
Nighty night Aph..